Friday 29 August 2008

I Got Another One :)x

How FABULOUS xxx
Look what the lovely Dawn gave me. Thank you Dawn, it's brilliant and I love it xxx Dawn's blog is wonderful and she makes the most fantastic tags and ATC's - I am in awe. Oh and her cards are a bit on the good side as well xxx
Rules for the JAVABLU AWARD:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4.Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated
I have nominated the following bloglies for a combination of their creative talents and also their fabulous friendship which I treasure. Thank you girls xxxx
So my excellent 8 (it said at least 5 hee hee) are ....
Terrie, Leann, Andrea, Claudia, Dawnie, Steph, Rach, & last but by no means least, my lovely Kath
Now I am off to get Richard a surprise prezzie for his birthday which is today. Happy Birthday dearest heart - love ya loads xxxxxxxxx

10 comments:

Rach said...

awwwww
Thank you Hunny...
so sweet of you ..
will go directly now and post this on my blog...have a great weekend
big hugs Rachxx

Jill said...

congratulations Dawny, you deserve everyone of them and more your cards are amazing Jill x

~Emma~ said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICHARD!!!

As for all these awards...you are either..
1. Paying people to pass them to you?
2. Very popular?
3. Incredibly talented?
4. A very nice person?
Personally I would go with 2,3 and 4! Thanks for everything lately babe...it really has meant a lot.x

Dawny P said...

Emma you sussed me out - it is actually NO 1 lol xxxxx and I'll tell old tricky boy that you said HB xxxx

Cheryl said...

Congrats again Dawny....my my you are a popular girl....

Happy birthday to the lovely Richard....xxx

Anonymous said...

Happy B`day dear Richard!!!!you not off to get him a new bird are ya Dawny!!!!lol.....
`Thankyou` you are a real `Sweetheart`....
Mwaah~X~
Have a great evening whatever you do!!!:)

Andrea, said...

Oh Dawny thank you so much

Leann said...

Fank you!!!
I'll just go & dust off my award speech... ;)
Happy birthday to Mr Piggy :)
x x x

Beth said...

Hiya again! I know it sounds funny but I got a bit star-struck! Jamie was cracking up, I wrote down on a napkin that it was her and he thought I was going to say something mean! I didn't think to ask for a job - oops! I like Nigel too, and I know what you mean, some are so annoying - no names mentioned!! ;) Have a great weekend! xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Awww thanks Dawny - I will try and put this on later lol Hope hubby had a good birthday! x