Tuesday 12 August 2008

Fantabulastic Award xxx

How cool !!!

I would like to say a huge thank you to Dawn, Jill, Tracie and Steph for giving me this award. I feel very honoured to receive it from you all, and sorry for the delay in getting this on here. HUGE hugs to you all. And I soo love you blogs as well. If you haven't visited, pop over and have a nosey cos their work is just gorge.
And while you are over at Dawn's blog, check out her 'shake it baby' cat in the right hand side of her blog. I can't look at it without chuckling cos it is sooo cool.
Now the rules of this are ....
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated
I know that a lot of you have this award already due to the fact that I was awol from Blogland (yes again, ohh slap slap naughty bad blogger) and didnt get this on as soon as I would have liked - apologies girls. But as I love to visit everyone's blogs, if you don't have it, consider yourself well and truly awarded lol xxx Not a cop out, just that it is sooooo hard to choose.
But I have one exception, This is a new bog I just found and honestly, the work this girl does is just awesome. What makes it even more amazing is that she only just started. She is hugely talented and I cannot wait to see what she does next. So Madge, I am giving you this cos I truly love your blog, even though it is brand spanking new, I just know that it is gonna be fabulous xxxxx

No comments: