Thursday 21 August 2008

BIG humungous sale - woooo xxx

Well we all love a bargain don't we - especially when it comes to things of a crafty nature!! Cos
after all, it leaves us more dosh to buy even more for our stashes - hee hee!!!
So this is just to let you know that Creative Pastimes in Ellesmere Port are having a monster
sale on Saturday 30th August from 10am till 12 noon at Little Stanney Village Hall in Ellesmere Port. There are bargains galore girls so if you are in the area, pop down and have a nosey. I will be going along no doubt, so if you are in there, please come and say helloeee.
I realise that for a lot of you , it wont be a go-er as you live too far away, but for the local lovelies, you might just bag yourselves something yummy!!! If you want more details, I'm sure that Jan and her lovely girls in the shop will be more than happy to help - their
number is 0151 347 9444
See you there xxxx

5 comments:

Macpurp said...

too far for me....but have a lovely time and enjoy bargain hunting!

Andrea, said...

Have a fun day, I hope you get lots of goodies

Sue said...

Too far for me too :-( but do enjoy yourself Dawny and spend loads..lol

sue
xx

Kath Stewart said...

Have a fun day spending loads of cash on crafty goodies....too far for me....darn it!!!!
Love
kath
xxxxx

Sonia said...

OH NO i don't believe i have missed this, oh i could kick myself especailly as i live a stones throw away from her :)
Sonia x