Friday 25 July 2008

Wooow look at this!! It's a new award which I got from the fabulous Dawn. I love that picture - yummy colours or what!!! Big thanks to Dawn - she is such a sweetie xxx

It's the Wylde Women award and I though, 'yeah that's me'! Well maybe a few years back when I was just the teeniest bit rock and roll lol xxx and the rules are .

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.2. Link back to this blogsite (http://http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

So .......
Back to Dawn, Terrie, Dawnie, Steph, Han, Bev, Rach, Kath, Nikkie, Leann, Penny, Enfys, Jo, Tracie Jane, Emma , Em, Kathy, Jacqui, Jill, Sue, Beth, Debs, Kerry, Camilla, Sally-Anne, Gayle, Jools and Julie

and from across the pond,
Cindy, Mary Dawn & Sharon.

Thank you to you all cos you always stop by and leave a comment for me which truly brightens my day loads xxx. And sorry if you checked over here and found nowt - its cos this took me a while linking y'all up so you might have checked before I hit the big post -it-now button xxxx

Finally, I'd also just like to welcome Tracy to Blogland. She's been through the mill just a bit and I hope she finds inner peace and some sunshine in her life again. You are amongst friends here chicken xxxxx

TFS

28 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Thanks Dawny..I've just received it from someone else but thanks for thinking of me.

Love you
kath
xxxxxx

Rach said...

Hi Dawny....
lovin the award.what a cool picture!...thank you for thinking of me, you are so sweet. i love your comments you leave, they make me smile.....(a great pick me up!).big hugs Rach.xx

Rach said...

Dawny...
i don't know if i can do this but you are on my list...so click here for your award.
hugs rach.xx

~Emma~ said...

Oh wow its beautiful! Thanks hun for thinking of me...the picture needs framing its so yummy! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Hugs Emma.x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

What a fab award Dawny... thank you for passing it to me for brightening my day! Hugs, Nikki x

Sue said...

awww thank you so much Dawny, i love your blog it's fabby just like you:-)

sue
xx

Camilla said...

Thank you so much Dawny!! I love this award!:) And thank you for those sweet comments you leave!:)
Hugs, Camilla.

Mary Dawn said...

woohoo, dawny p!! kindred spirits! LOL thank you

cats whiskers said...

Thanks honey, great picture and thank you for all the great comments you leave on my blog
Hugs Jacqui x

Anonymous said...

after scrolling through all your awards (congrats!) I came to the candle making tutorial. Excellent! I really enjoyed it...and I haven't seen anything out here like that yet so thanks for today's new thing!

Cindy Haffner said...

You are so sweet Dawny, thanks for the award and thanks for the inspiration you give me and everyone else, big hugs to you.

Jo said...

Oh you are a sweetie! Thanks for the award Dawny :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh what an awesome award! I love it! Thanks for thinking of me Dawny! You are such an inspiration to me and I love your work, adore your sense of humor, and ALWAYS enjoy visiting your blog! HUGS! Now I've just got to get both of them posted to my blog! :)

kerry said...

Hi Dawny, thank you so very much for passing the award onto me, its most appreciated!!

I hope you enjoy playing with your stamps, can't wait to see what you create!!!
Kerry xxx

Jill said...

aww Thank you Dawny, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for the heartwarming comments you leave for me. You're a great person to have as a friend Jill xxx

Cheryl said...

Hi Dawny....well done you much deserved........
Have a lovely weekend with Richard and family......I have the parents and Mum-in-law and Mich and the children coming for supper tomorrow....if the weather is warm it will be in the garden....got to make the most of the sun...six weeks and autumn will be here....can't believe I just said that....

tracie said...

Hi Dawny, thanks you so much and what a great award. Congrats to you hun too.
Have a great weekend
hugs :)x

Bev said...

Thank you sweetie xxx

Mary said...

What a wonderful tribute to your friends! I enjoyed reading it and reading the love you all share.

Em said...

Thank you sweetie - you are a little treasure (hugs) xxxx

Leann said...

Right back at ya!
Big thank you sweetie, I always smile when I see you've left me a comment ~ I know you'll make me giggle!
{{Hugs}}
x x x

Zoe said...

Hello Dawny
I have something for you on my blog.
love
zoe
xxxxx

Kathy said...

Thank you so much Dawny for thinking of me!! Right back at you:) I agree your comments are sweet and much appreciated!! Congrats to you for receiving it also!! Have a great week-end:) Kathy

mandijane said...

Just found you by following a link from a link from a link..LOL...
Great Blog and I'll be back for more :)
You're local too....don't seem to find many local bloggers..LOL

Enfys said...

Thanks so much Dawny, love this award. Thanks for thinking of me x

Beth said...

Awww, thanks Dawny! (This post must have taken you agaes!!) Have a great weekend! xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Awww thanks Dawny! I'll do this when I have 5 mins lol! Have a great weekend and enjoy the lovely weather!!! x

Julie said...

thanks a bunch Dawny