Tuesday 22 July 2008

How Fab xx

Look what I got from 3 of my favourite bloglies xx I have to say a huge thank you to Kathy and Bev and Sue. This is fabulous because they are all so completely talented and I feel so honoured that they thought of me. If you have never been to pay them a visit, you don't know what you have been missing, truly, and you will find so much inspiration xxxx

The rules of getting this are -

1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.

Quite simple really it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day.

So now I have to choose my 5. And they are (drum roll.....................)

Sharon (US)
Debs (top girl and a fellow nutter lolx)
Penny
Dawn
Emma

Of course, I could add 20 more to this list as I have made so many blog buddies (bluddies doesn't sound quite right lol xx) since starting this crazy blog thing.

And while I am in thanking mode, I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to Kath and Penny, both who gave me words of encouragement when I was so very discouraged and very nearly gave up. Big hugs to you both - I so appreciated it xxxxxx

15 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Dawn thank you so much...my very own credit card...LOL!!! Thanks babe its much appreciated!

Jill said...

Dawn so well deserved, I just love your cards, you are such a lovely person Jill x

Dawn said...

Aww thanks so much Dawny for thinking of me - I really appreciate it!!

thank yoooooo!!

hugs

Dawn
x

Penny said...

Thank-you so much for the award! :)

Love from the mad one of Dorset xx

Tracey said...

Hi Dawn, I just wanted to say thanks for checking out my new blog the othe day and giving me your support. Much appreciated. I am having fun adding to my blog, hope you'll check it out again soon
Tracey x

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how sweet of you, Dawny! You know I'm a huge fan of yours and I'm honored that you chose me for this! It's much appreciated!!

Pink Blossom Creations said...

Well done on this award
Your blog is great love the candle...
Am playing catch up with blogs
Have left you an award on my blog

Caroline x x

Rach said...

Congrats on your award Dawny,very well deserved...xx

Just popped by to say a big thanks for the comment.....Made me laugh...I have been called a few things in my life...(some not so nice!...lol)
but a colouring Queen....lol.
I don't feel like a queen....and feel that i really don't deserve such a grand title...hehe.

any way just wanted to say thanks for making me smile...you are way to sweet.
Keep up all the great work...hugs rach.xx

Jill said...

Hi Dawny,
I been given this award and I have choosen to pass this onto you ,as you are a wonderful kind caring person and I feel honered to have you as my friend. Jill x

Kirsty Wiseman said...

love and huggies. Would love to see you at dawns too. im there on 2/3 aug if you fancy comeing over. Its a weekend full of demo's :)

Kath Stewart said...

Listen Mrs...no need for thanks..we are all sisters together and we are all here for each other.
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

~Emma~ said...

Dawn its me again...you made me cry with your lovely message!! Thank you so much...it really has meant a lot. Big hugs Emma.x

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

congratulations Dawny.. and thanks for leaving me a message i can link your blog on tomorrows posting for the ribbon team

hugs
claudia

Jo said...

Big congrats on your award Dawny! There's something for you on my blog.....bet you can't guess what it is lol!!!

Dawn said...

Hi Dawn
Well there is a new gorgeous award for you now
Stop on by

Dawn
xx