Monday 7 July 2008

JUST HAD TO SHARE xx

Just a quickie peeps to tell you about an e-bay shop I found which sells Prisma Pencils really reasonably. I could have got a set of 72 for what I paid for my 24 - booo hoooo sob sob lol xxx

They also sells paper stumps for blending for £2.25 for 6 whic is totally bargain - ous!!! These pencils seem to be getting very popular with the us bloggers and stampers so if you are looking to get some or you need add ons, it might be worth trying HERE before you go elsewhere.

TFS xx

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Dawny
Wow great shop! Tell me though are they watercolour pencils I get all mixed up with all the different sets!!! Duh!!
Anyway did you watch the tennis yesterday - Good God it was amazing - I jumped up at one point and forgot I had my bloomin' laptop on my knee and it fell on the floor good job it's a soft carpet.
All Hail Rafa!!! Lol

Hugs

Dawn
xx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Thanks for the great tip Dawny.. Will go and check this out now, Hugs, Nikki x

Han said...

Fab thanks for that. I have just noticed that you live in Chester - so does my brother and his fiancee we are coming up hopefully at the end of the month xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Wow - thanks Dawny! I did get a bargain with my Prismas, but paid £2.99 for postage for the stumps...these people are really fair on postage too! Now going shopping....x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip Dawny. I rushed off and bought myself a set. I have been using some. I have been using a set of pencils that I have had for 'cough cough' years ground down to stumps. Can't wait to receive them.
Heather xxx

Andrea, said...

Thanks for the link, will check it out