Thursday 3 July 2008

Here are some of the cards I did with the latest Raspberry Ribbons
kits, lime and turquoise - what beautiful colours. You can check out the other fabulous DT cards
HERE. The first one is using a stamp
which I got a while back from Mich at Poppicrafts. The stamp is only £2.99 - what value!!!!! And it is lovely and stamps up so nicely. This is Daisy with a cake but there are others there so it is worth checking them out.
The papers are all PP, naturally!!!

This next
one is very similar to one I did a few posts
back and uses the most
gorgeous stamp from Sally Anns
Stamp Boutique. I think the
lemon ribbon in the
kits is fab for when you dont
know what the baby is.
The next one is using a
PP download, Home Sweet Home.
I always seem to struggle with
new home cards so this was a
godsend for me. I love the pink and turquoise
combination as well - quite pretty.

And finally,
I saw this
doodle bird on Jo Kill's
fabulous blog and I just HAD to have it.
You can check these Tigerfrog downloads out HERE

TFS xx

17 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

these cards are all so lovely,

jenny

Anonymous said...

These are all gorgeous Dawny:)x

Dawn said...

Oh ! I love these designs. love the wee birdie especially!
Now Nadal!!! - Wow you lucky lucky thing, I can only dream of those biceps!! You were so lucky to have that match that day. I would love to see him win it this year though.
You sound like you had the best time....

Hugs
Dawn
Will add you to my blog...

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous cards Dawny and what a yummy kit.. already subscribed to one but after seeing your creations I am very tempted to have a peak, Hugs, Nikki x

Penny said...

One of my favourite colour combinations - I will have to check out the kit! You have made the most beautiful cards, hard to pick a favourite but i think it's the baby one with the gentle scallops and tiny ribbon, so cute!

And haven't we had the most perfect weather for Wimbledon? Mmmm, strawberries and cream, think I'll be having some tonight for pudding!

Cheryl said...

Gosj Dawny...your cards are so lovely....I wish you had a pink piggy shop.....

cats whiskers said...

They are all great cards on here Dawny, love that Raspberry ribbons set is it this months set. I hoep so cos I should be getting it soon.
That little bitrd is so cute
Hugs Jacqui x

Jill said...

aw glad yur enjoyed the tennis, you've been busy with your cards, there fantastic as always, love the colours, designs and ribbons Jill x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Yet more beautiful cards, what a clever girl you are. Linda

Jo said...

Fabulous cards....you got my attention immediately when you mentioned turquoise....my favourite colour!!

jo said...

hi dawn,
first can i say thank you soo much for your kind words. it rely means alot.
your cards all i can say is wowwwww you have the most stunning cards and yummy papers. i hope you dont mind ive added a link on my blog , just so i can pop back and see all you art. biggg huggs jo x

Dan said...

What lovely cards! And thanks for linking to my blog! :)

debby4000 said...

Fantastic cards, love all the different ways with ribbon.

Nessie said...

Fab cards & what a great blog!

Han said...

Fabby cards DAwny love visiting your blog xx

Em said...

Dawny these are all completely FAB!!!!

Love what you've done here, the colours are gorg.

I wish I could find the time to make as many fab cards as you do!

Julie said...

These are all lovely Dawny, I especially like the new home one, great work