Thursday 17 July 2008

3 Things xx


Firstly, I would like to say a great big thank you to Beth for giving me this - thanks chicken, I really do appreciate it xxx Now I have to pass it to 3 more bloglies. This is always a toughie cos there are soooo many fab blogs out there. Sooooo I will pass this onto ....

Kath - cos she is just such a nice, kind person xxx Gayle - cos she has been a bit down and I hope this will cheer her up xxx and Jill - to say a big thank you for the lovely rak she sent me. Fabulous xx
And finally to say hi to all my new sistahs in SBS 21. Check out the SBS blog cos it is a great way to meet new bloglies and you might even want to join lol xxx

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Well done Dawny....it always happens to the nicest of people....

Mrs Mayne said...

Hi Dawny - just to let you know you've won a kit in my blog candy giveaway! It will be on it's way soon! x

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Dawny
I have already got this award but thanks anyway for thinking of me
Love
kath
xxxx
Cards arrived today and they are brill - thanks so much

Jill said...

Congratulations Dawny, your cards are gorgeous and no one deserves this award more than you. Congrats on steph's blog candy win. Thanks from the bottom of my heart for the award it means so much Jill x