Wednesday 23 November 2011

Twice As Pretty In Pink + A Cheapo Storage Solution Too :)

Picture 006c copy

Hi peeps and hope you are all OK today.

I don’t know if it’s me but I am so cold today and just cannot get warm.

This is a bit of a double really cos I have been so mad busy these last few weeks and I’m just about catching up again. So not only is this my card for this weeks Papertake Weekly, but its also my card for this months Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge which may be #13 but it’s lucky for me because not only did the lovely Mary not mind me combining (and thank you chick for that xxx) , but it’s one of me fave colour combis too ….

… oh so pretty :)

We do of course have a prize for the challenge from our regular sponsor Lili Of The Valley ….

a £10 voucher to spend in their store , and there’s  also …

… a Pink Ribbon Kit from the Ribbon Girl.

TRG Picture 001c copy

So here’s the card.

I so love the new Magnolias. I sort of went off them a bit but these new ones are just gorge.

I’ll do the shopping bit at the end… see you in a sec :)

Picture 003c copy

blooms

  Picture 002c copy

Picture 004c copy

Stuff I used -

*Copic 12 CIAO MARKERS & Storage BASIC Colors Marker

Copics used were

E000, E00, E11, E21, R11, R20, E42, E43, E50, G99, R85, RV0000, RV000, RV00, R10, YG0000, YG01, YG03

Beautisimous stuff from The Ribbon Girl -

192817-25mmsmallchshocking        201713-sparkle_mesh_silver    203252-pompom_white

183328-small_pink

Old faves from Simon Says Stamp  -

*Magnolia TILDA LACE Doohickeys Cutting Dies   *Magnolia LEAF & SWIRL Doohickeys Cutting Dies

Papers are all from Nitwits -

fqb_confection      fqb_bumbleberrycottage

Flowers made from

880xls

And all the pics should be linked peeps.

Righty oh that’s the card and I just HAVE to show you this.

One of my card club ladies bought one and she fetched it to card club with her pens in. I just had to go and get me one (or 5!!) ….

Picture 007c

…. these bad boy trays cost £1 each  - well there’s 3 trays in each unit - and they are from Poundland.

They are AMAZING!!

I know I’m easily impressed lol, but they have made my life so much easier cos I know exactly where the colours are now instead of having to furttle about looking for the one I want. I know you can get fancy fangled things to store them in but I’d rather spend me dosh on the pens to be honest!!! They would be so useful for putting all kinds of crafty stuff in. OK so they aren't very pretty but hey who cares!!!

Right I’m off – there are 2 lamb shanks downstairs that wont cook themselves and more’s the pity cos I am really not in the mood to do the cooking thing tonight but we gotta eat I guess :)

Have a fab night and see you tomoz me luvverlies.

Hugs to all xx

7 comments:

June Nelson said...

Absolutely beautiful just stunning xxxx

Kirsty said...

Hi Such a pretty Tilda and perfect in pink ! I love your wee flowers ! and the timy poms poms !! Great buy yhink I might just get some too ! Thanks Kitty ;0)

Helen said...

Hi Dawny, your card is fabulous. The storing idea is great; I have those but for my small dies and little scrap stuff. Need to get me some more for my copics as well. Thanks for sharing. Bye for now.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is stunning and what an adorable Tilda.
luv
Debby

Tracey said...

Beautiful card and I love pink so its double beautiful to me!

Hugs,
Tracey xx

Dona said...

Love the pink. Beautiful card. Great storage idea, now I will have to be on the look out for these little drawers.

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx