Wednesday 2 November 2011

An Apple A Day ….

Picture 006c copy

Hi there peeps and hope you are all OK today :)

We are heading over the water to see what’s happening over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge but before we get there I just have to say that I hope our friends on the Eastern side of the US are managing to stay warm following the awful weather they’ve had.

Apparently we in the UK and due a cold spell coming in from Siberia so we’ll need the thermals ourselves  before long.

Mind you,  it might not be true – I’m only going on what Tricky Dicky told me. I wanted to put the electric blanket on the bed last night and his Lordship told me that it’s best to ‘hang on cos of the cold snap from Siberia that is coming cos we’ll need it for sure then’. Now I love him dearly but sometimes he is tighter than cramp and isn’t a fan of the blanket cos it isn't that cheap to run, so he might have been winding me up.

But if he isn’t ….. it’s gonna be COLD!!!!

Anyway, our theme this week is

Buttons

This week, the Design Team are showcasing Basic Grey products this week but of course you don't HAVE to use them to join in. But if you have them then why not use them !

As always there is a humungous ….

.. which the winner will get to spend  ….

… here :)

Picture 001c copy

Here’s the card.
I have to say that IRL it is nicer than it look on here :(

I’m doing it a bit different today and will put the shopping list at the end – all the pics are linked so clicking on each one will take you to the right place on the website :)

But I’ll put the list of Copics I used here as usual ..

E000, E00, E11, E21, R11, R20 (skin), E42, E43, E50(hair), E15, E29, E31, E33, E35, E37, E42, E57, G99, Y38, YG0000, YG01, YG03, YG95, YR04, YR07 (the rest)

Phew – I went a bit mad today I think lol!!

Here’s some pics but once again they aint too fab  cos the light is still so bad – there is a bit of a mucky tone to it which isn't good and I’m not that clever with the editing to manage to get rid of it on the photos :(

Picture 005c copy

Picture 002c copy

Picture 003c copy

Stuff I used today ….

*Basic Grey 6 x 6 SWEET THREADS Cardstock Paper Pad SWT 3291          *Magnolia APPLE TILDA Rubber Stamp Cozy Family Autumn 2010        *Magnolia DOILY FLOWERS Doohickeys Cutting Dies

*Martha Stewart EYELET LACE Punch Around the Page Set Craft Punches 42-60013              *Copic 12 CIAO MARKERS & Storage BASIC Colors Marker         *Martha Stewart FROND LEAF Craft Punch M283047

So that’s the card all done.
I may be back tomoz, all being well, but I am up to my eyes in stuff at the mo plus I am trying to go the hoz most nights to see my aunty.  Where does the time go peeps????

Have the fabbiest of days and hugs to all xxx

15 comments:

Denise said...

Dawn this is gorgeous. Beautiful colour combo and I love that DP.
Hugs
Denise xx

Berry said...

Simply gorgeous Dawny! Hugs rebekah xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Dawny, that is suc a cute Tilda with those apples! Hugs, Frea

Ankie vd Polder said...

This is stunning. Lovely colors! Hugs, Ankie

Helen said...

what a gorgeous card. love the colours. Regards

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the flowers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Jacee said...

Beautiful card Dawny, sorry I don't comment on your beautiful cards very often but i do still visit you.
Hugs Jacee

Ohhh do use your electric blanket Dawny, 'cos they only use a few pence a night, would'nt be without ours, just google it to show 'him indoors' that its only costing him a few pennies a night, so lovely to get into a cosy bed...you need more than love to keep you warm! LOL

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn Love your cards just started following you wish i lived nearer to Chester so I could come to your classes.! Stella

Thea said...

Beautiful card, this is one of my favorites from Magnolia!

Hugs Thea

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Stunning card, Dawny! I love the fall colors you're still keeping in your creations and the doohickeys are so beautiful :) :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

June Nelson said...

Aw its as cute as a button lol, its a lovely card xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Dawny.
luv
Debby

Joy said...

Is this a cutie patootie or what, love your card Dawny!! Hugs!

Mau xx said...

This is just adorable Dawny, I love the colours and the MS border....and I so want that flower die :)) Lovely card xx
Hugs Mau xx
ps my blanket is on and has been for a week or two......he knows better than to let my feet be cold he knows where I stick them....lol

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dawny :-) Tilda is lovely and the colours and embellies are fab ,, love the die cut flowers and buttons,, very cute :-)
luv
Lols x x x

hope your Aunty is OK and hope you put the blanket on !! :-)