Monday 4 May 2009

Happy Bank Holiday & Papertake Weekly xxx

I do love Alota stamps, and this cute donkey is just gorgeous. So I thought I'd use this for our Papertake Weekly challenge which this week is one of me sketcheroonies :)xx

Sometimes I do a sketch and I really like it and this was one - I'm sure I will use it again.

So the image is an Alota - Sweet Little Donkeys #1 which you can get over at Dies To Die For - and this set is one of my all time faves. I mean, look at that little face!!!

I coloured it with the old bad boys and gave it a dusting with the Glamour Dust.
The papers are a mixture of PP and Wild Rose Studio and I've used my new border punch which you can get at Dies To Die For. It's fast becoming my fave, and one of my card club ladies told me tonight that she is desperate to get her mitts on one so it would seem that I am not alone.

And of course there's dimension and doodling :))x

And that, my little chickadees is that for tonight. I've just got in from card club and my back started aching like billy-oh driving home. So I don't know what I've done to it. but it is rather sore. So I'm off to beddy-byes and see how it is in the morning.
Hope you all had a fab day and big hugs xxxxx



24 comments:

CraftyC said...

You card is gorgeous, I love this stamp set to, got both of them and this image is my all time favourite out of them all. Have a good week!
Clairex

Kath Stewart said...

fabbylicious as always Dawn and he is so cute ain't he.....hope your back is feeling better....pulled a muscle probably...all that laughing probably...Big Hugs Kath xxxx

Victoria said...

This is soooo cute! Adorable alota image and the colours match it perfectly. Great sketch by the way!
Hugs, Vicky x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

So cute , Ilove your style. janex

Unknown said...

This is a beautiful card and a very sweet image.

Hugs Sonja

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Love this donkey image too, she's adorable. Lovely card, loving the clean look you always give your cards Dawny, truly gorgeous. Hope you enjoyed your bank holiday weekend, and managed to fit in plenty of crafting. Hugs Linda x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Dawny,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Suzanne said...

fab card, Dawn. I love your sketches too. Will need to have a go at this one. Hope your back is better

Hugs
Suzanne x

Sammie said...

Thanks for revealing where to find the MSBP, cos if I were closer too you I'd try to pilfer it too! Wish I were close enough to come to your club... Anyway, twas just a hi-de-hi from me today and I hope your bak is a little better after a good night's zzzzzzzzzzzz!
Love,
Sammie x

Macpurp said...

this is such a cute wee stamp! and a lovely sketch!
all makes a beautiful card.
hope your back feels better soon.
love tina x

Caryn said...

OOh, get your feet up Missus! Had a great time last night - once I got my small brain round that second card!! lol. Love your little donke card too - I got that punch before christamas and is amazing. Love how it embosses the edge.

Take care,
Caryn xxx

Sharon Caudle said...

Sooooo adorable Dawny!! I love that stamp and the colors and paper are wonderful! Hope you're feeling better this morning!!
hugs!
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adore your card!!! Sooooooo cute! Fab sketch too, it has inspired me to have a go and join in with the challenge. Hope you back feels better soon.
Kaz xx

debby4000 said...

Stunning, sweet card, beautiful colours and the little donkey is so cute.
luv
Debby

Natalie said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the donkey. x

Beth said...

This is so cute Dawny! I love the patchwork look and the pastel colours! How cute is the little donkey too?! Bless!
Beth xx

helen said...

fabby card hon he is sooooo cute, hope the back is ok for the weekend ..... woo hoo !!!i got a ticket!! .....see ya there hon
hugs
helen x

Sammie said...

Dear Dawny,
Please visit my blog to see what I am doing for my birthday -and spread the word if you can.
Many thanks,
Sammie

Julie said...

Cute card Dawny, I really like your sketch too

Jill said...

aww Dawny your card is stunning, I adore the image and your gorgeous DP, there's some awards for you over at my blog, just wanted to say thanks for being a wonderful, caring, genorous friend to me and I'm sorry I don't always have to time to leave comments hugs Jill xx

Tasha said...

Oh wow what a beautiful card - the image is super and i love soft colours
love tasha xx

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just adorable!!!! I so love the soft colors just beautiful dear and such a cute image.

Renee said...

this card is just adorable! I love it, just too cute. Blessings. Renee

Enfys said...

Jist popped over to see how you are, haven't 'seen you' for a while. You okay chick?
luv
en xxx