Monday 18 May 2009

Sun-shiney Anya Meets Papertake Weekly xxx

Don' t know about you but I could certainly do with a bit of sunshine lol xx
I thought I'd try and cheer us all up with some nice bright colours and a summery image so I used Miss Shine from the new Rain, Snow and Shine Anyas for our Papertake Weekly, which this week is one of me sketches.

I am so loving these stamps - you can get them from the fabbytastic Dies To Die For.

This is the bit where I usually say I coloured the image with PMs and Glamour Dust etc etc.

Except tonight, it isn't quite true!!!

No, I can't and won't take credit where it isnt due, so I have to tell you that Nikkie coloured this for me - she wanted a fiddle with the stamps and I liked what she did, so I used it here - hope that's ok and not cheating too much!!!

So the PMs and Glamour Dust were used, just not by me in this case :)x She also Glossy Accented Anya's shades as well, but they don't show up here very well, no doubt due to my awesome photography skills!!!!!

The ribbons are a mixture of fabulous Poppicrafts (lime) and a freebie from a mag (lemon)

The brads are also Poppicrafts and the flowers were from Costco. The super cute lil flip flop charm was from the sale I did but they are Crafty Bitz which I think you can still get hold of.

The papers are a mixture of PP and Wild Rose Studio Spring CD - so gorgeous

The letters were also from the sale and last but by no means least, my beloved doily punch was used not once but twice!!


So that's me card.

Pop over and see what the girlies have been doing - it's all brill xxx


No waffle tonight you will be pleased to hear, cos I am a bit late getting this done and we are expecting visitors in a sec, but before I go, I just have to say that Dawn and Ann, 2 of my blog buddies, are starting up a new challenge blog called The Next Level and it all kicks off on June 1st. You can check it all out here.


Good luck girls, and I hope it all goes well.


Have a great evening and biggest hugs xxxx

20 comments:

Victoria said...

So cute Dawn! Love these new Miss Anya's, just a shame I can't get a hold of any! :-(
Love you sketch for this weeks PTW as well! Fab!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

helen said...

ooo a colaboration ...well done nikki fab colouring ... knew you'd get her crafting eventually lol
hugs
helen x

Sammie said...

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with MSBP -covet, covet!!! Lovely card. I really like the colours -they are so mouthwateringly fresh and bright.
Love,
Sammie xxx

Loopylou. said...

oh that is just too cute! it is so nice to see some bright colours, i am soooo fed up of the rain now!!!!!

Beccy said...

Wow gorgeous card real summery feel. Great colouring by Nikkie.

hugs Beccy x

Kaz said...

Oh what FAB colours! Love the image, love your card!
xx

Diamond Doll said...

Gorgeous fresh looking card love those colours.I,ve not been able to get the 1st set of Miss Anyas yet Boo Hoo and loving these new ones too!
Trish (-:

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Dawny,

your Anyas are gorgeous they are next on my list..do you have first set if not hun let me know and i'll stamp you up some,
your card is great love the colour combo reminds me of the lemon and lime opal fruits!

Emma xxx

jacque4u2c said...

I just love everything about it! The colors, the arrangement, the image, the ribbon the charm - just EVERYTHING!

Cindy Haffner said...

She is darling, awesome job.

Kath Stewart said...

another stunner and hey move over...Nikkie has the colouring down to a T....Big Hugs kath xxxxx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours and layout. x

Carol said...

Aww so cute hope mine arrive soon :)

Love the card!! Hope to join the challenge later this week

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, a brilliant joint effort, it won't be long till you've taken Nikki over to the craftside.
luv
Debby

Suzanne said...

Lovely card Dawn. Beautiful colouring, Nikki. Dawn - your colours are fab

Hugs
Suzanne x

simplyfairies said...

well fabuloso girlie, and well done nikki the colouring is superb!!

Marcea said...

oooh she is a bit cool isn't she! Great zingy colours hun - love it!
-x-

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Dawny,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

trixi b said...

Just gorgeous Dawn! I love your use of the charms as well. hugs, trix x

Jill said...

wow Dawny this is stunning I love the colours and what a fab anya image very groovy hugs Jill xx