Thursday 30 April 2009

Oh My Life I'm Late ........


... cos my puter has been playing silly beggars - grrrr!

Anyway, it's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge - where does the time go - and this week it's FABULOUS peeps.


So this is the gorge sketch by the very lovely Heidi.

And our twist this week?

Over to Fairy Sharon who says .....
Instead of using a download or stamps for your image..I want you to use a picture, it can be of a family member, pet, food, baby..flower..or if your not sure of that try cutting an image from a magazine.

There is oodles of scope for this so just let your creative spirit run free :))x

So I decided to challenge myself even more and dust off the Bind It All that has been sat on my shelf for ages and has never been used. And I made a little album for Emma to keep her holiday piccies in. I would love to use this as a scrapbook page cos I love this layout, so thank you Heidi xxxx

And here it is.
The papers are Wild Rose Studio - very delish xxx

And of course, there is my favourite little poppet on the front, bless her.


Now I told you yesterday that I got something from Tracey at Dies To Die For that was utterly fabulous. And you probably guessed that it was another Martha Stewart border punch to add to my collection.

I am just loving this punch. It scallops and embosses and you get the prettiest edge with it. If I wasn't late getting this on here, I would probably rattle on about it for ages, so be thankful I'm late peeps, .... be very thankful.

But it is gorge and all I will say is that it was love at first sight!!


The blooms were a RAK and the buttons are Poppicrafts. That beautiful ribbon was in the other parcel that came from the US and I cannot tell you how lovely it is. I keep looking for ways to use it cos it is so nice.

So that's my take on our challenge.
Pop over and see what the other girlies have done and why not have a go yourself :)xx


Hopefully see you tomorrow if this ruddy computer behaves itself!!


Huggiest of hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

oh this is gorgjuss....loving the pink and black...the new punch and fabby flowers and that super little cutie on the front...she will love it and hey better late than never...Big Hugs....Kath

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Good morning Dawny, hope you slept well. I really wish i was back in bed im shattered, the blessed school run! anyway what a gorgeous project, really love those papers, and that punch is gorgeous. Hope you don't forget about doily! hugs for now Linda x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous book and what a perfect pic for the front she is so cute.
PC probs here too.
luv
Debby

Pauline C said...

Wow that's really pretty and funky at the same time Dawny - and I'm loving hte new MS punch :-) Fab work hun
Pauline x

Riet said...

Wowww Dawny,what a beautiful creation,l love the colour and details.

Hugs Riet.x

Sharon Caudle said...

OOOOO...you got a new border punch. Please tell me you're not thinking of retiring the doily now, are you???!!! This project is ADORABLE!!!! I love it! That is the PERFECT pic for the front of it!!
hugs!
Sharon

ella bella said...

this is fabulous love the colour combo and all the detail.
gorgeous pic to she is so sweet
Tracy x

Enfys said...

Gorgeous little album, and that photo is just lovely. Love your new ribbon too :)
hugs
En xx

mckinkle said...

What a gorgeous album and an even more gorgeous-er poppet on the front!! Im envious, I cant wait to be a Nannie!
Keryn :D

Sammie said...

Hope you are having a great bank holiday weekend. I'm loving what you have created here -why am I not surprised at the colur scheme LOL!
Love,
Sammie

simplyfairies said...

This is fabulous Dawny...

Rach and Jan said...

Well hello you! Great project - loving the colours and what a sweetie your grandaughter is. Me thinks that girlie will be a scrapbooker SOON - watch your camera! Many thanks for your comments, appreciate them. Cya at Hulme Hall, in a haze of sweat no doubt! Rach x

Sammie said...

Hope you've had a lovely Bannk Holiday weekend.
Love,
Sammie

Dawn said...

Hiya Dawny

Well you just make the best stuff - this is no exception - don't get me started with those MS punches - Grrr!!!
Your punching is always so beautiful

Hugs
Dawn
xx

Jill said...

aww Dawny this is stunning, I love the colour combo and papers, and Kyla is soo cute hugs Jill xx

Tasha said...

Oh wow super take on the sketch - what a wonderful project and i must say such a darling of a photo
love tasha xx