Wednesday 21 November 2012

A Bit Of A Magnolia Fest :)

So hi there lovely peeps and hope you are all OK today xxx

It’s that time of the week when we head across the water and catch up with our friends over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and this week we have a little sketchie for you ……

… and it’s this one here.

Don't forget that you can flip it and resize the elements etc and as long as you can still see the sketch, it’s fine :)

As always, our lovely Heidi is giving away a fabulous …

… for one lucky winner to spend …

…right here (lucky girlie!!)

So ….

 Picture 001 copy  

… this is what I did. 

The image is  Tilda With Two Little Gifts and I coloured her with these Copics -

Skin - E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, R00, R02

Hair – E31, E34, E39, E50

The rest – G99,  R05, R17, R17, R59, YG0000, YG00, YG03, YG23, W00, W1, W3

I added a bit of glitter here and there as well!!

Picture 006 copy

The papers are from the October Afternoon 8 x 8 HOLIDAY STYLE Paper Pad ….

*October Afternoon 8 x 8 HOLIDAY STYLE Paper Pad PP752

… this one here - it’s really nice I think.

*Colorbox CHESTNUT ROAN Brown Chalk Ink Pad

I inked the edges with this Color Box Fluid Chalk Inkpad in Chestnut Roan. I am doing this more and more of late but I still cannot decide if I prefer inked or un-inked!!!

Picture 004 copy

A pretty snowflake :)

And oops, I just saw that my machine missed a stitch!!

Why oh why do I never spot these things until I am doing me write ups peeps?????

 Picture 005 copy

The Ranger STICKLES DIAMOND White Clear Glitter Glue  I put onto the tree looks all sorts of colours on this and the next pic but  IRL it’s clear.

I blame the photographer!!!!

Picture 002 copy

Picture 003 copy

So that’s the old card done and here’s the rest of the supplies I used.

All the  pics are linked so you are just one click away from the right place at the Simon Says Stamp Store.

*Magnolia TILDA WITH TWO LITTLE GIFTS Rubber Stamp A Christmas Story 2012       *Magnolia SPRUCE Doohickeys Cutting Die      *Magnolia LOVELY FENCE Doohickeys Cutting Dies    *Magnolia TILDA LACE Doohickeys Cutting Dies    *Martha Stewart ARCTIC SNOWFLAKE Craft Punch M283007    

Right, that’s me done and and I’ll be back tomoz – yes I will fo sho because there is something a bit special going on so I’ll see you bright and early then.

Till then, have the fabbiest of days and biggest hugs and squishes to all xxx

14 comments:

Lin said...

She is just so cute, Dawny, and loved your sketch, too!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dawny :-) I think I will have to get me some new Maggies soon,, haven't coloured one for AGES ,, this is just sooo cute ! :-) LOVE the papers too and I have to say I do like the inked edges :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

Hello Dawny
Your card is gorgoeus. Tilda is coloured so beautifully. I love the papers and wonderful stitching - I would not have noticed the missed stitch if you hadn't said!

Hugs Sue

Tanya said...

Gorgeous card Dawny! And great sketch too, gonna sit down and make ALL the cards with this sketch lol, my mojo's taking a bit of a holiday at the moment so sketches are the business! :D

Have a lovely evening.

Tags xx

Caroline said...

Beautiful card the image is beautifully coloured and the layout is stunning. Caroline xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

craftymum said...

Gorgeous card Dawny
hugs Sarah x

Dorte said...

Thanks for -another- great sketch, Dawny, lovely card you have made with sweet Tilda.
greetings Dorte

Heather said...

This is absolutely beautiful Dawny.
Your colours and papers are stunning. Tilda is brilliantly coloured and I love all your wonderful details.

hugs
Heather xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Dawny!! I just love this sketch, and you embellished perfectly :)

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I love all the fabulous details! So much eye candy!

debby4000 said...

Oh what a gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

fredalexmom said...

Really love all the vibrant colors on your card. Really cute card.

Melissa Bove said...

Super adorable card Dawny! Love that sweet image and the cute fence and tree!! Your sketch was amazing as always! :)

hugs...