Tuesday 10 November 2009

You Will Not Believe This :) xx

It's not at all like me but there is not a bad boy in sight here today.

Yes, not a single Pro Marker has graced my card for this week's Papertake Weekly!! Instead, I used some of the gorge Bazzill card and MME Colourful Christmas papers that the loveliest Tracy over at Dies to Die For sent me.

And as we are being sponsored this week by Heather at Digi Sparkle - fab prize, so check it out if you get a sec ) I used one of their lovely images

Ohh check out these gorgeous colours!!

Not often you'll hear me say this but I actually LOVE this.

So where's the image?
Well it's the tree of course, and I paper pieced it instead of colouring it. Our challenge this week is actually Digi Sparkle so we had to use something digi and add a bit of bling to it.

You can't see it but I outlined the tree with Glamour Dust - some things never change do they lol xxx

Speaking of which, there's a bit of Martha going on here.
Well I couldn't be too different could I lol xx

The fab little blingy stick ons are E-Line Pearls & Crystals which you can get from Dies To Die For and you can see them here.
Great value as well :)

I did the sentiment on the computer and the little clip is from Poppicrafts

I finished it off with some organza ribbon which I got from my local floristry warehouse, and that's that.

I have to say a huge thank you to Sarah for giving me this award as well - thank you hunny xxxx.

I am supposed to pass it on to 5 other lovelies but there is no way I can pick from so many fab peeps, so if you haven't got it and you want it, have it on me :)))x



So that's me done for the day.
Except to say that I am sitting on my hands and biting my lip to keep my trap shut cos there is something I am just dying to share but I can't.

Not yet, at any rate, but very very soon!!!

It's killing me of course, but there ya go!!

Right, I'm off to do a few more bits and bobs before the whirling dervish that is Miss Kyla comes home and chaos ensues.

Have a great evening peeps and I'll see you soon as soon.
Biggest hugs xxxx


23 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

wow loving this one dawn....love that gorgeous tree and you are such a tease....can't wait to find out the big secret....big hugs kath xxxx

Sharon Caudle said...

ooooo...LOVE the bright, fun colors of this card! Awesome job paper piecing that stamp, Dawny! The paper is so yummy!! I love it! Hope you're having a wonderful week! hugs!

Julie said...

Wow - fabulous and no pps too!! I do love the little bulldog clip - great touch! Can't wait to hear what you're keeping from us now!! I'll be back! Juliex

Handmade with Love said...

Fantastic card Dawny! I really love the colours. Tracey x

Pam said...

Lovely card, the colours are gorgeous. Hugs Pam x

sandra said...

Colorful and beautiful!
Great card!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Mummylade said...

No need for pro markers, this is lovely =)

Mary J said...

Really fabulous card Dawny! Very different from your usual style, but still very funky and fresh!

cheryl said...

wow hun this is brilliant such delish papers and one fab design too hugs cheryl xxx

Anonymous said...

Your card is `Beautiful` love those colours..Quick off your hands theyll be numb by now and you wont be able to type and tell us!!ha ha Have a fab week:)x

Stacey said...

This is an absolute corker Dawny! I adore this paper and your layout is perfect. Its good to step outside of our comfort zones once in a while isn't it?! ~x~

Tab said...

Totally gorge as always! Love the colours, and all the stitching :o)
Hugs Tab xxx

Julie said...

Love this Dawny, that paper is simply fabby.

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Dawny P

you are a total tease!!!

Cant wait to hear your fabby news hun........this is fab i have these papers and i looooove them they give an instant smile to your cards lol!!!


Emma xxx

Kathy said...

GOrgeous card Dawny! I just love this paper!! Such pretty colors and your paper pieces tree is fabulous!! I also love that ribbon! Gorgeous card!!
:)Kathy

Saskia said...

Great, bright card!

Saskia :)

Simone said...

What a gorgeous card! Really fabulous!
Simone

SallyB said...

Beautiful bright colours! What a very fresh and modern funky card! I love it, too!

slinkycat said...

Wow that's amazing! I love the colours so much :)

Leanne x

Sheila said...

I love this card. All of the gorgeous colors and paper. Great!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card Dawny, I love the bright funky papers. Have a good day

Sol said...

Theese are happy colours! :) Love the sewing too... fits the colours perfectly :)

Donna said...

Fantastic card Dawny, I absolutely love the bright vibrant colours and the Christmas tree is so neat and tidy...mine won't look like that once the kids have finished with it lol! :) Donna x