Wednesday 5 June 2013

A Muzzy For Simon :)

Hi peeps and hope you are all OK today xxx.

It's that time of the week when we catch up with our friends in the US of A over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge and this week our theme is

Masculine / Father's Day

This week, the DT are showcasing Tim Holtz products.
You don't have to use them of course, but if you have them we would love to see them  :-)

And as always, our lovely Heidi is giving away a fabulous …

… for one lucky winner to spend …

… right here :)

THANK YOU Heidi & Simon Says Stamp xxx

So what did I do then?

web

Well I did this cheeky card here.

I kept it very simple (well, it is for a bloke after all lol!!). The die cut in the centre was made using a Tim Holtz Sizzix Die BAROQUE Movers & Shapers Alterations Die.

I like the shape of it and it is a really good size.

And the papers are Echo Park 6 x 6 Paper Pad For The Record 2 - nice :)

Picture-004web

A bit of trendy here, courtesy of Memory Box Moustache Set Craft Dies

 

Picture-002web

I printed the sentiment onto Safmat. IRL you cannot see it but the camera here has picked up the film.

   Picture-003web

So that's the old card and it's me done for today.

I'll see you soon as soon and I'm off now to a pottery class - I had so much fun last time that I wanted to do it again. I'll show a pic next time of  what I made a few weeks ago :)

Enjoy your evening and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

16 comments:

Marie-Anne said...

What a great card!

Marie-Anne

Sue said...

Fabulous card Dawny, such a great design and I love the colours
hugs Sue xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous card, Dawny! I'm loving the layout!


*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Melissa Bove said...

Amazing card Dawny! Love that cute little "stache"! Great design too!!

hugs...

Lin said...

Great card for a guy, Dawny! Hope you had fun at your pottery class!

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Dawny :-) I love the moustache and wish I had that die set now !! the whole masculine design is brilliant and very trendy :-) LOVE it :-)

and can't wait to see your pottery too :-) I used to love getting all oozy with clay :-)

luv
Lols x x x

lynda said...

I'm here from SSS because I like your card so much! I never considered wrapping fiber around a label die cut. It's so obviously simple & so cute!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Very beautiful male card Dawny, love it!

Warm hugs
Maarit

Bonnie said...

What a fun, whimsical, masculine card! I love the way you've done the twine and button!

Loopylou. said...

he he he!! I love this!! I downloaded some papers from sizzix with moustaches and bits on the other day!! too fun!!
huge hugs Lou xx

carol (krillsister) said...

Perfect card for Father's Day. Love that little moustache!

anne2411 stempelträume said...

Hallo Dawny
your card is a very nice beautiful card..


thanks for your good wishes on my blog...

hugs anne2411

Unknown said...

I love the cards

Unknown said...

I love the cards

Unknown said...

Great Fathers day card.