Wednesday 30 January 2013

Lorry Loads of Love :)

 

Hi there sweet peeps and hope you are all OK today.

The camera is still out of action but luckily I did this card at the weekend, so without further ado, let’s nip across the pond and join our friends over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge and this week our theme is

Anything Goes

so time to get creative and have fun :)

The DT are using Penny Black products this week -  you don't have to of course, but if you have them we would love to see them :)

As always, our lovely Heidi is giving away a fabulous …

… for one lucky winner to spend …

… right here :)

So ….

 Picture 001 copy

.. this is what I did (I love this colour combi).

The image is from the Penny Black Clear Stamps LOADS OF LOVE  transparent stamp set.
It’s a nice big image - the card base is 6x6 which may give you some idea.

 

Picture 007 copy 

I coloured it with Distress Inks and these are the colours I used -

Antique Linen, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters, Fired Brick & Barn Door

 

Picture 004 copy

The papers are from a Fancy Pants 6 x 6 THE GOOD LIFE Paper Pad (love these papers) and the XOXOXO border was made using a Wplus9 XOXO BORDER Designer Die.

I popped some red gems in the ‘O’s – I am such a messer!!!!!!

 

Picture 005 copy

STILL loving this die – it’s a  Simon Says Stamp Exclusive and this is Simon Says Stamp STRING OF HEARTS Craft DIE

You can maybe see better in this pic that I over - coloured some of the hearts on the image, and quite shoddily it would seem lol,  with Ranger STICKLES CANDY CANE Red Glitter Glue

 

Picture 002 copy   

The sentiment is from the stamp set as well – it’s perfect for this image :)

 

Picture 003 copy

So that’s the old card done for today.
Right I better go and get on and I’ll see you soon if not sooner – ie once I can get the camera to open – but till then, have a fab week and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

12 comments:

Analia Cristina said...

Gorgeus image,love the colours of your fabulous card!

KandA said...

How fabulous. This is such a super image xx

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Dawny. The PB hedgy is so cute and I love the layout and fab papers.
Lorraine x

Lin said...

This is SO cute, Dawny! Our little 4-yr old grandson has a thing for trucks, and his gramma loves all the hearts....this stamp may have to come home to live with me :))

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dawny :-) I LOVE this image ,, soooo CUTE and the glittery hearts and banner are FAB ! Red/Black/White is one of my all time fave colour combo's ,, LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sue said...

WOW! I love this card Dawny. The image is gorgeous and the colours and details are wonderful. I especially love the heart banner.
hugs Sue

Louise said...

Gorgeous card I love the colours you use and such a sweet image
Louise xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Dawny, love the sweet image and all the fab details.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Super cute, Dawny!! I love the bright crisp colors and the string of hearts die fits PERFECTLY into your layout!!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Net said...

Ooh lurvely!

Marjorie said...

Beautiful card Dawny.. fabulous image and your embellishments are sooo beautiful!..
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Sharon Noble said...

Beautiful card x