Tuesday 25 January 2022

Simply Simple




Hello lovelies. 
Hope you are all OK today.

I've been having a dabble with some lovely stuff from Lavinia Stamps - I have to confess that I am smitten!!



It's a very simple card which make use of the white space I really like. 
I created a background using a Lavinia Elegance stencil and some Peeled Paint, Twisted Citron and Broken China  Distress Inks - added very randomly and leaving a lot of the card plain.






Then I stamped with Wild Berry over the stencilling. I used Versafine Clair Nocturne for this. I then added some gold Posca Pen to some of the berries.  

The sentiment I have to confess I cannot remember where it was from - possibly Tonic? 
But I thought it fit the image really well.

Right-io. I'm off to do a bit more crafting but I'll be back son as soon.

Hope you like the card - it's something different from what I usually do but it's nice to try new things isn't it :)

Have a lovely day and huggiest of hugs,

Dawny xx


 

No comments: