Friday 28 January 2022

Pretty Pink Polish



Hello lovelies and hope you are OK today.

I've been having a play with some of the gorgeous Cosmic Shimmer polishes - oh my life they're a bit nice and there's so much you can do with them.






And this is what I made.

The background was super easy. I chopped a sheet of watercolour card in half then randomly blobbed on some polishes in these colours - 




Then remember when you were at school and you squished paint between 2 bits of card? 

Well this is what I did - you get a lovely effect and always unique as no two will ever be the same.

 While it was still wet, I sprinkled on some Cosmic Shimmer Glitterbitz in Frosty Sparkle 

Then I let it dry completely.






Once it was dry, I used a one of the straight edged dies from Sue Wilson's Postage Stamp Frame Die Set to cut out a rectangle. What happens is that the die machine flattens it slightly to create a really nice effect, a bit like craters if that makes sense.


The outer postage stamp die was cut from Foundations Kraft Card.

Then I made a flower using the beautiful Sue Wilson French Marigold Die Set and applied some of the polishes before I shaped it and added some Glitterbitz over it.







A bit of string, a sentiment and some sequins and we are done.

I think it's quite pretty and totally unique because I couldn't replicate that background again if I tried :)

So that's me done for today. 
Take care and stay safe and well and see you soon.

Hugs, Dawny xx 



 

No comments: