Wednesday 26 January 2022

Moonlight Fairies




Hello lovelies and hope you're well.

I thought I'd share a little make I did recently using Rory, Darcy and a few other Lavinia Stamps goodies.







The background is made using Distress Inks and the stamps I used are Rory, Darcy, the Hazel tree, Zen Tall Mushrooms (well one of them lol) the cute Mini Lamp and various leaves and foliage stamps.

The sentiment is from Heartfelt Verses.









I added some glitter and gold Posca Pen around the little lantern.







I added a black and white birder to mirror the Zen Mushroom. Is it perfect? No but I'm not unhappy with it.

I was inspired by a background I saw Tracy do and thought I'd have a go. This is a very 'un-me' card but I loved how it turned out.

Hope you like it as well.
Hugs, Dawny xx





 

No comments: