Monday 29 April 2019

Writing My Own Story

Hello lovely crafty peeps and hope you are all OK.
 I have a card to share which I made using the most fabulous  Polka Doodles 



... and here she is.




Not only is she gorgeous,  she is a dream to colour. 

I used Copics  here and these are the colours I used - 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, R02, R05
Hair - E31, E35, E39, E50
Clothes - BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV01, BV13, C0, C00, C3, C5 RV00, RV85
Grounding - C00, C0, C4






The sentiment is wonderful I think and useful not only for card making, but also if you're a scrapbook-er  or you make albums and memory books as well.




The papers are from the Perfect Days 6x6 paper pack.
What I think is great about this pack is their versatility. 

There are papers in there that are so pretty but there are also papers which would work really well for a male card.





I made the rolled rose out of a scrap of paper that was left over, but before I rolled it, I backed it with some 240gsm card. Then when I rolled it up, it sort of went crinkly and I really liked the effect it gave.

On the right hand side of the card, there appears to be a long strip of flowery paper.  

The card base is 7x7" but the paper pad is 6x6 so I just cut out 2 squares and stuck them at either end. 
The sentiment covers the gaps!! 



Ula Create - Life Journal craft digi download    Perfect Days 6 x 6" craft paper pack

You can find Ula Create  here and Perfect Days here

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you like the card. 

Crafty hugs,
Dawny P x 


















No comments: