Wednesday 10 April 2019

Wednesday Blues (and Browns!!)


Hello lovely crafty peeps and hope you are all enjoying this nice bit of sunshine.

The card I'm sharing today is made using the brand new  Tonic Studios Verso Daisy Lace Easel die set.

And ...




... this is what I did. 

This beautiful set makes short work of putting together a nice easel card and there are lots of lovely layers to add too.

You even get some flower dies and a sentiment : )

AND there's a whopper of a layering set that works with this one so that you can mix and match - I'll share a card I made with that tomorrow.







See that ribbon? 
Well it started out in life as a bit of plain white organza ribbon. I hunted high and low for some brown ribbon but could I find any??? 

Nope!! 

So I spritzed  it with some of the new Mica Mist that is in the Woodland Walk collection which has also been released today (such lush colours). 



I love the shape and detail in this set.
Right, I will be back tomorrow with another card I made using this new release. 

You can see more detail plus inspiration right here 

Enjoy your evening and hugs to all xx

No comments: