Thursday 2 May 2019

Swoonie Colours

 Hello crafty peeps.
I'm sharing a card today which I made using the new strip sentiments from Tonic Studios which have just been released. 

I did something a bit different!!




stenciled using Petal Pattern stencil with the very gorgeous Dream In Colour hybrid ink pads.





The Apricot cardstock looks quite orange on this pic but IRL it is the prettiest softest colour.





You can see it better here.
I used a very old scalloped edge die to make a border







I didn't want to stick the actual words onto the outside edge because I wanted it to look almost as though it has been printed onto it. 

So what I did was to cut 2 outside edges,  then I cut the inside edge die - the words - into one of them and  stuck them together with the latter in top.  

Then I cut  another set of words in Aqua Wave card and just popped them into the aperture in the stuck together die cuts.

Here are some links to the products I've used here.


Thank you for stopping by and crafty hugs to all xx



     






   

No comments: