Thursday 18 April 2019

Just Be Yourself


Hello crafty friends.

My card today is ...


... this one here. 

I made it using the very gorgeous  Polka Doodles Ula Be Yourself


I coloured her with Copics using these colours - 
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, R02, R05
Hair - E31, E35, E39, E50
Clothes - C00, C0, C4, C7,  R59, RV0000, RV00, RV10, RV85
Grounding - C00, C0, C4





That sentiment .......  I just love it :)






I doodled a border and cut it  out  to frame the image. 
I also gave her wings a little bit of fairy dust using a Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Glitter Gloss pen.

It would have been rude not to!!







The beautiful papers are Belle Papillon
I just matted them onto a bit of  Tonic Studios Pewter Grey cardstock 

I didn't use much paper here - you don't have to when they're as pretty as these are.







The lace border was made using 
I added a die cut flower and leaves and some bits and bobs and that was it - all finished.  
Thanks for stopping b today and hope you likee.

Hugs to all and see you soon xx

No comments: