Wednesday 15 February 2017

Getting a Bit Krafty :)



Ohh blimey, it’s been a while hasn’t it.
A lot has happened since I was last on here and I won’t bore you with any of it apart from moving house which has put the kibosh on my lovely old craft room.

I now have a teeny tiny one, cry muchly.

But enough of all that - let’s have a bit of krafty crafty shall we.

So my card today is for this month’s Win & Tonic February Challenge which is a Take Your Pick, and one of the options is to use Kraft. Well I didn’t have to think twice about this one because I LOVE the stuff.


So….

… this is what I did.

Now I have to apologise for the crappy pics here.
My old light box (cheap as chips from Maplins) seems to have gone awol during the move so I had to use the £70+ one off of the internet and I do not like it at all.


But you can see what I’ve done.

So I used one of my fave Tonic sets here and that is the Tonic English Picnic Large Layering Dies.
It is such a pretty set and I think it looks quite nifty with the Kraft.

I was thinking as I looked at these pics that when I come to do the insert, I will use the dies again on that.

 


The sentiment is made from one of the new alphabet die sets – this one is Essential Attraction Simple Type, Lower Case.
Aren’t these fab?
Especially when you have family with not so run of the mill names like I have.

 

 

A little bit of bloomage, leafage and a sparkler made from hot glue and some Nuvo Spiced Apricot glitter.

The bloom and leaf are made from Tonic Studios Beautiful Blooms - Sunburst Gazania

 

 

So that’s my card for today and I hope you like it.
I will be back a lot sooner than I was last time, for sure.

Take care and hope everybody is well.

Huggiest of hugs to all xxx 

No comments: