Sunday 19 February 2017

Nifty & Thrifty : )

Hello crafty friends and I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend.


I thought I’d have a play with the Tonic Studios Octagon Laying Die Sets today and …

DSCN18901 copy_thumb[2]

… this is what I did.

It’s a very simple, quick and easy card to make – it’s also really versatile so you could use it for lots of occasions.
And it’s really light on your stash as well.

I used the fabulous ..

… Octagon Layering Set and you can get this from Crafty Devils  - you’ll find it right here .

If you haven't got these in your stash then I think you may be missing out on a real treat.

There’s so many things you can do with them and over the next few days I'll share a few more cards I made with them. Because there are little notches half way along each flat side of the dies, it makes lining up an absolute breeze.

Such a simple little thing but it’s so useful I think.



DSCN18911 (2)_thumb[2]

I do like black and white.

These scraps happened to be from the same pad – First Edition Black Out.
I had little more than corners really left over from other projects. 
But I’m sure any bits and bobs you’ve got tucked away would work as well.
It would even look nice in plain cardstock.



DSCN18891 copy copy_thumb[3]

The sentiment was done on the computer and I added some faux stitching with a fine liner pen.

I hope you like my card and thank you for stopping by today, and I’ll be back soon with another card made using this die set.

Enjoy the rest of your day and crafty hugs to all xx

No comments: