Tuesday 28 February 2017

Boxing Clever


Hello my lovelies and here’s a card I’ve made using the brand spanking new Shadowbox Die Sets – this one uses the using the Family Three Insert Die and also the main Shadowbox Creation Set.



What do you think?

It’s got qute a contemporary feel to it and of course you can’t go wrong with black and white can you.



I used the inside egde from the Family Three set to cut the pattern into the card base and there’s a very handy die which cuts just the right size to fit your patterned paper etc into the centre of the pattern.

 

There are pieces included in the main Shadowbox Creation set which allow you to add extra detail.
I used one of the shorter edge pieces and threaded a strip of white card through it.

There are actually 38 different dies in the Creation set and I can see that I will use every one of them.
It is such a clever and useful set, not to mention versatile.



So that’s my card and I hope you like it.
Don’t forget to tune it on Friday for tons of inspiration.

Happy crafting xxx

No comments: