Wednesday 9 March 2016

Baby Bunting : )

Good morning crafty peeps and thank you for stopping by today.

I’ve got another baby card to share and it’s this one ….

DSCN1696 copy_thumb[3]

… here.

I wanted it to look like a chest of drawers so I used an outside edge from Tonic Topnote Trellis to cut the ‘legs’on the left hand side then made little drawers.

I think it helps to ink the edges on something like this, even though I don’t usually do it.
I used Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink.



DSCN1698 copy_thumb[2]

The bunting is cut from the Rococo Petite Baby Balloons die and stuck together.
And the paper I used is from the Nitwits Country Meadow download.



DSCN1697 copy_thumb[3]

And the main element is the little cutie from Adorable Elephants.
The little hearts and clouds are cut from the Rococo Baby Nursery Mobile die and the sentiment is the Miniature Moments – New Baby.




DSCN1695 copy_thumb[2]

And that’s the card done.

I hope you like it and if your dies have arrived, I hope you’re having as much fun with them as I did.
Have a lovely day and crafty hugs to all xxx

1 comment:

Kamilicrafts said...

Sooo cute, love it! Kim