Wednesday 16 May 2012

This Card Is Just Like Me :)

Picture 005c copy    

Good morning lovely peeps and I hope that you are all okay today.
It's the middle of the week and time to nip across and check out what's been happening at the
Simon Says Stamp Challenge, and this week our theme is

Clean and Simple

So a bit like me really!!!!

As always, the lovely Heidi is giving one lucky winner a whopping ….

… to spend ….

… right here :)

The DT are showcasing LA LA LAND and LAWN FAWN stamps this week and there are LOTS of amazing stamps and stamp sets to choose from! PLEASE check out the huge selection at Simon Says Stamp Superstore!!!

Of course you don't HAVE to use LA LA LAND or LAWN FAWN stamps to join in but if you have them we would love to see them used :-)

So ….

Picture 006c copy

… this is what I did.

I really love this colour combi - it always looks striking and even though black is a dark.colour, I think when it's used with plenty of white, it somehow manages to look clean. Sounds weird, but I hope you know what I mean lol!!!

The image is by La-La Land and is called Heart Balloon Marci. I coloured her with these Copics -

Skin – E000, E00, E11,  E21, R00, R20

Hair – E42, E43, E50, E51, E81

The rest – Black, C04, C07, R02, R05, R17, R27, R59

And the paper is from the Bo Bunny Crush 6 x 6  paper pack.

Picture 004c copy

Where would I be without  me SAFMAT Self-Adhesive Printing Film!!!

I love using it because you can add text directly to your cards and it's practically invisible.

Picture 007c copy

The punched mat is made from  the Martha Stewart PATP Deco Fan Shells set btw :)

Picture 008c copy

So that’s me done for today.

This card is actually for somebody and I need to get in the post tonight, even though it's late already!! I won’t say who it's for but to be honest, if I’d sent it to her on time, she would probably have fainted with the shock and we can’t have that!!!!

So take care me darlins and I’ll see you back here tomorrow.

Have the fabbiest of days and huggiest of hugs to all xxx.  

23 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dawny :-) I love the image, she is adorable and the black/white/red combo is one of my faves ,, really striking and fab :-)
I am sure whoever this is for will LOVE it :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sandi said...

sweet sweet card and one of my fav color combos also, hugs

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Dawny.Love black and white.Cute image and fab use of your punch and lush ribbon.Hugs Debbie x

Lorraine said...

Cute card Dawny, she looks so sweet! Love the colours too.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Thanks for he ip of the printing film. I will go searching for it.
I love this cute card.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip . Awesome card

Unknown said...

Thanks for the tip . Awesome card

Tammy said...

Dawny!!!
This card is over the top super cute n awesome!!! It looks perfection to me in the way you chose to put a little black here and a little red there---very pleasing to the eye!!! You do such a super job at coloring the image---wow! :) Thank you for sharing and for allowing me to glean from you!!! be blessed
~Beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Shazza said...

it is gorgeous x

Mau xx said...

Gorgeous Dawny, love the clean bright look to it and the image is adorable.
Hugs Mau XX

Marcea said...

well there you go again, making me order more stuff you little rascal - how on earth did i miss this magic printer paper thingy lol ...... got me some in my basket. Fabalicious card too btw but then they all are as usual. Hope your baby chicks are doing well

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps - off tomorrow so lets have a natter x

Sue said...

Hi Dawny
a gorgeous card, awesome colouring as always,lovely colour combo, sue,x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Dawn, love the image and her cheeks are like..... you know what l mean lol x Good to meet you at LOTV and thank you for the tips on reds and glittering, l have used that technique a few times over the last week or so. Glad your little birdies made it ok. Take care x Susan x

Heather said...

Stunning Dawny, I love the design and the fabulous colours combo - beautiful Marci and colouring!!!
hugs
Heather xx

Fleur said...

Wow This is stunning, gorgeous colours and striking details
HUGZ Fleur xXx

shampylou30 said...

beautiful card dawny she is so cute and the layout is fab love how you have done your text sue xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what a wonderful card Dawny, fab image too.
luv
Debby

Joy said...

Stunning Dawny, I just adore your colouring and the beautiful red, white and black, really is so eye catching..Hugs

Lee said...

She sure is cute.Love the colour combo.xx

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

LOL, I love the title of your blog post Dawny! Super cute card I love the bright pops of red and the ribbon is gorgeous!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Linda (Lindyloo) said...

Hi Dawny,
This is fabulous, I love everything about it: the colours, the cute image and the layout, very clean and neat. Another winner for me.
Hugs Linda x

Jo Nevill said...

Fantastic card oh simple one ! hehehe ! At least you are clean :P

Huggles,

Jo x