Tuesday 1 May 2012

2 Sneaky peeks – Ohh-errr!!!!

Picture 059c1ccc copy    

Hi there peeps and hope you are all okay today .
I'm scheduling this post so I hope it works - fingers crossed !!

Also I must apologise for the dreadful pictures but my camera is playing up  - dohhhhh!!!!!

Anyway, it's that time of the week when we head over to Papertake Weekly and as it's the first challenge of the month we have our usual

Anything Goes theme

with the optional extra  of adding some lace – but I didn't lol!!!!

We’re sponsored as always by

Lili Of The Valley

… and they have given us a …

… so nip and check it all out peeps if you get a sec :)

So …

Picture 059c copy

.. this is what I did – I told you the pics were bad (hangs head in shame!!) .

The cute image is called Super Striker and he is one of the new release images which will be available very very soon :)

I coloured him with these Copics -

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20

Hair – E25, E29, E35, E50, E51, E71

The rest – Black (100), B000, B05, B39, B45, B93, B954, B97, C1, C2. C4, C7, R02, R05, R17, R27, R59

And the papers are from the FQB Tour of London collection by Nitwits

 

Picture 059c1 copy

Aren't these fabulous!!

They are some of  the new Lili Of The Valley sentiments which will go on sale in May, along with the new boys images. There's loads of them and in many different styles so they are suitable for all occasions.

I bet you’ll love them.

Picture 060c copy

 

Picture 061c copy

Right, Me and my dreadful pictures are off.

I'm actually in Newcastle for two days so tomorrow's post is scheduled as well – ohh it does make me nervous cos me and scheduling don’t always get on!!!  I'll be back home late on Wednesday night so I'll see you back here on Thursday.

But until then, have a great day and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

4 comments:

Kara Lynne said...

I love the bright and white on this card! Great tags and wonderful new image from LOTV.

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Great job!

shampylou30 said...

i love this card it is so fresh and just right for a little boy sue xxx

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dawny especially love the papers.
luv
Debby