Friday 18 February 2011

The Dope Struck Again!!!!

1Picture 007c copy

Hi peeps and hope all is well with you on this cold and cloudy Friday morning – but at least it’s FRIDAY, woohoooo!!!!

Today over at the  Just Magnolia challenge we are still in  slushy mode cos our theme this week is

Love You

and of course, we do xxx

We’re sponsored today by

craftsulove_logo8[3]

and  there is a £10 voucher for you to spend on anything in their shop or online :)

So…

Picture 001c copy 

.. this is my card.

Now time to fess up (yes, again lol!!) cos I’ve actually put the wrong sentiment on here – doh!!!

I meant to add one that said ‘with love’ but my one remaining brain cell was having a day off seemingly!!

But anyhoos she is holding a heart and that’s ‘lovey’ I guess.

So I coloured my lovely little hAnglar girlie with the following Copics -

E00, E21, R11, R20 (skin), E42, E50 (hair), B60, BV0000, BV000, BV02, BV31, C00, C1, C3, RV0000, RV000, RV10 , V12, V91 (clothes etc)

Picture 005c copy

The papers are Nitwits – a mixture of Tippy Toes and Oh The Possibilities and the sentiment is Pink Petticoat.

I did a little fiddly thing with some Copic-coloured tulle and some of the gorgeous seam binding from Wild Orchid Crafts. Not sure I like how it turned out cos there is something I haven’t done quite right, but there it is and there it’s staying peeps!!! 

Picture 006c copy

Of course, these beautiful blooms are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and I’ve dabbed a bit of Diamond Stickles on here and there!!!

Picture 002c copy          Picture 003c copy

Picture 004c copy

So that’s me done.

I’m off to the NEC at the weekend with my friend Lesley who runs Purple Butterfly Crafts in Hawarden – it’s where the heart pins came from.  It’s  a fab craft shop with the loveliest of lovely staff and loads of yummy stash all nicely laid out, plus a coffee shop with cake to die for :)  It’s where I do me workshops and classes, so we are off  to check out what’s new in the mad crafty world.

If I’m not back over the weekend , have a great one peeps and see you next week when I’ll have a little bit of news to share.

Hugs to all xxx

 

16 comments:

kelly ledder said...

ohhh I shop at Purple Butterfly Crafts I pop in with Alex a couple of times a week! Didn't know you ran classes there I will have to book into one! Let me know when they are on??

Debbie said...

Have a lovely time Dawny. It'll be fab I'm sure.Never been myself - one day maybe.Love your card, the papers and image are so sweet.Debbie x

Suzanne said...

A gorgeous card as always. Love the seam binding and tulle. Have afabulous weekend x

allex said...

Adorable card Dawny, love the colour choice !! Have a good time at the NEC.

Hugs sandra xx

yvon said...

Gorgeous card Dawny, great colors. Have lots of fun at the NEC.
Hugs, Yvon

Jane said...

Ooh! The suspense...news to share! I won't be able to sleep now!! Luvin' yer card today...like I did yesterday...and the day before...and the day before that!!

Ruthie said...

ha ha ha - saw the title and thought you had been smoking dope!!!!!

Sfunny! Have a great weekend

Rx

Analia Cristina said...

bellissima card!!!

craftymum said...

Gorgeous card Dawny
hugs sarah x

Anonymous said...

Soooo pretty Dawny! xx

Macpurp said...

this card is so unusal, I love the contrasting papers you have used.

love teen xx

Cazza said...

Another STUNNER Dawny! Love your style and all your amazing blooms :o)
Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

angelwhispers said...

Hope you had a great time at the Trade Show!!!!

Loving the card the design is just perfect for the theme!! Chanelle xxxx

deesdesigns said...

I just love your blog - you are such an inspiration! When you get a chance - check this out http://deesdesigns.wordpress.com/2011/02/19/an-award-me/, youll be happy you did!

Julie said...

COPIC COLOURED TULLE!!!!! I wish I'd found you sooner,why hadn't you called by my blog and told me about this!!!! LOL,If only you knew how long I'd searched to find the right colour Tulle to go with my project the other week. I ended up giving up on the idea and using other ribbon instead. I can't believe how thick I am,I'd even coloured some flowers with the copics to match my papersOh well it's a learning curve. Maybe when I get to create amazing cards like you I'll be clever. :) Have a great week,Julie.x

Lou said...

Hi!such a gorgeous card,very pretty!!
hugs Lou.xx