Tuesday 15 February 2011

Bling-kin 'Eck - & A Quick Question ....

 

Picture 009c copy

Morning lovelies and hope you are all OK xxx

Today over at Papertake Weekly we are all

Putting On The Glitz

so there is a bit of a sparkle-fest going on  - fabulous:)

Picture 002c copy

And this is what I did.

You can probably tell that I made the last 2 cards together lol so there is a bit of a theme here with the colours etc.

Today I used his oh so sweet   CC Designs Violet with Key which you can get from Tracy over at Dies To Die For.

As always they were coloured with Copics in these colours -

E00, E21, R11, R20 (skin), E42 E50 (hair) and C00, C1, C3, C5, C7, R05, R17, R27 (clothes etc)

So as per the challenge, I've added .....

Picture 008c copy

bling  ......

(courtesy of Martha Stewart -I got these flowers in Hobbycraft and added a gem)

Picture 007c copy

bling ..........

courtesy of the wonderful Wild Orchid Crafts - awesome  sparkly gems

1Picture 009c copy

and yet MORE bling!!

The last bling is a ton of Glamour Dust liberally sprinkled all over the shop :)

The papers are sentiment are Pink Petticoat

Picture 004c copy     Picture 005c copy

Picture 006c copy

So that's what I did and if you get a sec peeps, check out the challenge and see what the brilliant PTW girlies have done.

I did say that I had a quick question and I'd be oh so grateful if anybody could help me and it's for anybody who uses Live Writer to do their bog posts.

All of a sudden I am getting this error message every time I try to add a hyperlink. ...

livewriter error

 

I have to literally add the link from scratch and it then doesn't save - what a pain!!! So if anybody else has had this and knows what the fix is, I would be soooo grateful xxx

And that's me done for today.

I'll be back soon as soon and no doubt I'll be back to my pastel self again after these last 2 bursts of brightness lol!!

Have a fab day and hugs to all xxx

13 comments:

yvon said...

Another beautiful card, i like these bright colors. And i'm sorry but i can't help you with your question. Have a great day.
Hugs, Yvon

Jacki Daniels said...

Great card Dawny lovely colours and such a cute image sorry I can't help with question but hope someone can real soon
Jacki xx

kelly ledder said...

lovely image and colour combo x

Marlou McAlees said...

hiya Dawny, hoping you are well :)im adoring your stunning card!!! I dont know about the hyperlink thing but my cookies keep disabling {whatever that means?? ... lol} hugzz xx

Marina said...

Such a beautiful card!
I love the colour combo and the layout and that image is just cute.
I'm sorry, but I can't help with your question.

Hugs,
Marina

Analia Cristina said...

WOW!!!is a beautiful card!!!

Shaz said...

Another fabby card. just love all your cards. I have those flowers, arn't they pretty. Sorry Dawn, cant help with your prob. Hope you get it sorted. xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawny Love your card as usual I love to look at your blog for inspiration.I am serioulsy in no mojo mood at the mo.
I may have answer to your question so here goes.On http://supportlive.com in box headed Standard Services click on Windows Live Writer.Under headin Forums click on creating and publishing with writer.Fifth item down in list is error message re hyperlinking.Phew!! My hubby found this for you and it looks too techie for me but perhaps you can sort this out now.Hope you are successful.Stella X

Rachael said...

Oooo adorable Dawny love the glitter! I need this image she is soo cute! By the way I have left a little something on my blog for you :)
Rach xxx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

aaawhhh... what a sweeeeet card.
totally loving the colors and the image.

awwwhh.. hun that sucks. Iam so bad with computers.. so sorry i am not a big help with that.
thanks hun for sharing and you kind comment today.
Claudia

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card Dawny.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dawny :-)the image is just soo cute and I love this colour combo ,, really striking :-)

luv
Lols x x x

bumblebee creations said...

Hi Dawny! I have a question (sorry I can't help with your question!) I can't find the gingham papers on Pink Petticoat---can you tell me where to look? Thank you so much for any help!