Thursday 12 June 2008

I did 2 cards this week for the Paper Take Weekly challenge which was based on another fab sketch by Katharina. Paper for this one is PP and the blooms are from Crafts U Love

Same sketch but a bit different. You have the option to use chipboard on this challenge which I didn't do on the last card but did on this. The papers are PP and the chipboard flower, bloom and brad are all from the wonderful Poppicrafts The ribbon is from my stash.


The wrap around is fixed
on the back but opens at the sides




This is my card for the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge and this weekis based on one of Kazan's wonderful sketches. The papers are PP and the blooms were done on my Cricut using the George cartridge and the shadow feature. Little diamonds to finish off. Well, you can't have too many can you lol xxx

And some detail..
TFS xxx

21 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow Dawny, what elegant cards.. All of the so beautiful and I love the papers and blooms. Hugs, Nikki x

Cheryl said...

What a talented lady you are. Lovely Dawny, all so pretty, and I really like pretty.

You seem to be really enjoying your crafting at the moment......inspiration seems to be flowing.

Unknown said...

Love all 3 and I love that B&W polka dot paper - fabulous. Thanks for playing at 2 Sketches 4 You
:) Kazan

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Lovely work...As Always!!! Your work is so inspiring!!!(((Hugs)))

Penny said...

So beautiful with the lovely big flowers and my fav - the black and white one. Just so elegant!

Laura Davis said...

Oh I over this card! Very elegant!!
Thanks for playing at 2 Sketches 4 You!
Laura

Krista B. said...

Oh wow your card are so beautiful - I love them all : )

Scossie Jane said...

Just found your site, how gorgeous are all of these...will be back xx

Kat Baker said...

Hi
You have been tagged.
Kat

Em said...

Dawny these are just FABULOUS!!!!

Loving the colours of course, and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the wrap around thingy - can I pinch that idea pretty please???!!

Mrs Mayne said...

Wow! These are great Dawny! Love the colours you've used and the jumbo blooms on the first one! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Kim said...

Stunning cards Dawn, love them you are so clever. Kim x

Anonymous said...

Oh My!!!! Dawny your cards are all beautiul...as are all your creations since I last visit...
`Have a great weekend:)x

Bev said...

Wow, these are just gorgeous cards! Stunning!

Beth said...

These are brill Dawny! I love the papers you've used - can't beat a bit of PP!

Katharina Frei said...

I loooove your creations and your cards show perfectly how different two cards can look although you used the same sketch. Great!

Lea L. said...

All of the cards are so pretty!! Great job with the sketch at 2 Sketches!

~Lea

Anonymous said...

What a great 3D-effekt you've got with those flowers. I just love it!
/Pernilla

Pauline said...

What great cards, and great blog too. Will visit again. Well done.

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! What else can I say? :) I love them all Dawny!!

tracie said...

oh wow Dawny these are all fabulous and very elegant - great work hun. Thanks for your lovely comments on PBSC - hope you can join in soon :)x