Tuesday 10 June 2008

And the winner is ............

Right it's time to see who won the blog candy. Unfortunately, the celebrity I had lined up to assist me (Grandaughter Kyla x) couldn't make it due to other commitments (nursery lol xx) so I had to do it myself.

Ok - here goes. All names in and folded up.

And the winner is ....................................................... Andrea at http://kartenfreak.blogspot.com/
Well done, and if you e-mail your address, I will get it in the post to you with some other nice bits and bobs xxx
PS - I have moved the blog candy post and it is now in the archived section under May

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh my god, i´m the winner! I am soooooo happy.
Dawny, please write me your e-mail address to: info@serviettentante.de
then i send you my post-address.

Many many thanks, Andrea

Anonymous said...

Herzlichen Glückwunsch!