Friday 4 February 2022

Let's Make A Scene!!




Hello lovelies.

I've been playing with the Distress Inks again and this time I used them alongside some stamps sets from Creative Expressions.



The stamp sets I used are  




and here's the finished card ...



I wanted it to look like a sunrise (or sunset) and I quite like that you could use this for lots of occasions.

I've done a video which shows you in real time how I used the inks and what stuff I used and you can see it here - 

https://youtu.be/d5HUXVVaQKU

I hope you find it useful if this is something you  fancy having a go at and I've also gone through the products etc on it as well.




Here's a few more pics








I just love that sentiment!! 




So that's me done for today. 
Take care and have a fabulous weekend. 

Hugs, Dawny xx








 

No comments: