Tuesday 1 February 2022

A Bit More Stencilling







Hello lovelies.
I'm sharing a card today which again I made a while ago but I really like it.

I've been at the stencils again and I THINK the stencil I used is from Tonic Studios - this one is Fantasy Floral. I'm not sure if this is still available in the UK but I reckon any stencil would do for this card.




And this is what I did.

I've used inks in blues and greens over watercolour card, but any colours you have would be fine.

I gave this one a little twist though ....




... and I painted over the inks in certain areas with a bit of water and also with a Tonic Glitter Gloss Shimmer Pen. 

I really like how it added an almost gold tint over the green.

Then I spritzed it all with some water before layering onto some white card and then again onto a white card base.



That olive green ribbon is over sized and just how I like it. A lady once told me at a craft show I was working at that she didn't like my 'in your face' bows. But I do like them and think they make your cards look fabulous.

The big pearly thing on top of the bow is an old button I found - I just cut the shank off and hot glued it down.

I'm going to re-visit this card with some new stuff I've just bought so watch this space.

Take care and thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs, Dawny xx 


 

No comments: