Wednesday 2 February 2022

Elegance, Dreams and Fairy Wishes





]Hello lovelies and hope you are OK.

Here's a card I made using some Lavinia Stamps goodies and some Distress Inks ...






... and this is it.

So for this one, I used the Elegance stencil to make a background with Weathered Wood DI - very lightly applied - then I second generation stamped the Magic Surrounds Us words randomly before finally going around the edge of the card  with Tumbled Glass DI. 

Then I stamped the branch, fairy charms and fairy Rue over the stencilling. A stamping platform such as  the Vaessen Creative Stamp Easy really helps line everything up perfectly.

Usually I would mount this straight onto a white card blank but I went off piste here and lightly stencilled the card base with the Weathered Wood DI as well.


Once it was all in place, I added the sentiment. 







I added a bit of fairy dust (clear glitter to you and me lol)  to Rue's wings and also along the charms and I really like how this gave it a very subtle twinkle.






So there you have it. 

A quite simple card which didn't take very long but looks like you spend ages on it.

I'll list what I used here and it's all linked to where you can buy it from which I hope will help  - 



 

No comments: