Sunday 19 May 2019

You've Been Framed!!


Hello crafty friends - Dawny P here.
I'm sharing a card today which I made using a few Polkadoodles lovelies and I've mixed and matched a couple of stamp sets.

This is the card and the main image is Winne - Sweetest Thing. 
I've deviated from my usual blondie hair for this one!!






I coloured Winnie with Copics and these are the colours I used - 

Skin - E000, E00, E11, E13, R00, R05
Hair - E07, E19, E50, E59, E97, E99
Clothes - YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG03, YG95, YG97
Grounding - W00, W1, W3, W5

The frame was made using 2 Posydoodles Rectangle dies and then I stamped over it with a stamp from the Textures Galore set (it beats hand doodling the frame I can promise you!!)

The sentiments are from the Daisy Friends stamp set and I just added a bit of Copics colour to them.





These pretty papers are from Bright and Beautiful and I've put the sizes I used on the pic. 
The striped paper is straight out of the pad ie 6" square.
I love that these are not glued together :)





The butterfly is also from Daisy Friends.






Lots of dimension ....and a bit of gingham ribbon as well!!







Here's a list of the products I've used -.
Winnie Sweetest Thing (available from stockists)

Have a great day and happy crafting xx




No comments: