Thursday 4 June 2015

Sunshine & Paper Strips

Good morning peeps and I hope that you are all OK today.
The sun is shining and there's blue sky - maybe it;s this heat wave we’ve been told about or maybe summer is on its way?

Well OK,  maybe the sunshine won't last but I've got a nice bright sunshine-y card to share today,
and .....



...it's this one here.

For this card I used the  Tonic Studios Deco Geometric Layering dies which are available from Crafty Devils
I LOVE the shape of these dies, I really do.

To get the striped effect, I cut 1" strips of paper and glued them down onto a piece of thin card stock, then once it was all dry, I die cut the shape using the second largest die in the set. The mat behind it was cut using the largest die.

It's a great way to use up those strips of patterned paper that we all have lying about our craft rooms (or is that just me??)

And the GORGEOUS papers are from the same pack that I used on yesterday’s card and they are
Lili of The Valley Sunny Side Up.






For the sentiment, I used the tail part of the Tonic Studios Large Lacy Bow set.
They are perfect for making fishtails to put your sentiments on.



.... see what I mean?




I  curved the tail so that it stood out on the card : )

So that's my card for today and I hope that you like it.

Enjoy your day whatever you are doing and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

No comments: