Tuesday 30 June 2015

Hugga Mugga Doggie : )

Morning sweet peeps and ohhh what a lovely day it is here on Chester today.

NOT that I am seeing much of it because I am super busy with work etc, but at least it’s nice to look out of the window,  and I don't really do sitting in the sun any way lol!!

So today I have a card this week’s Papertake challenge which is

Take Your Pick

and I went for the sketch option and used ….

... this one here.

And this is what I did.

Do you like the sweet image?  It’s a bit of a sneakie peekie, and he is called

Mug of Tea

He is one of the new  Lili of The Valley release which will be out soon.

I coloured him with Copics – not too may used and he is very easy to colour as well – and these are the colours I used -

E35, E40, E42, E43,  R05, R17, R27, R59, W00, W1. W3

The papers which I LOVE are LOTV  Sunny Side Up, and the sentiment is from the Sentiments to Fit Scroll set.

Here’s a few pics -









A gorgeous double bow made with Black Seam Binding from The Ribbon Girl : )



Sorry about the pics today – we are taking up the floor in the conservatory which is where I do my photos usually,
so I had to go somewhere else  and the light isn't nearly as good. The last one is a bit blurry : (

Right, enjoy your day, whatever you're doing,  and I’ll see you soon as soon.

Hugs to all xxx

3 comments:

Ribbon Girl said...

what a cute doggie! great card Dawny, very cute, Mary xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous card, love this dog and the red and kraft are faves of mine x

Marjorie said...

Fabulous card Dawny!.. what a cute image, looking forward to seeing the new stamps.. love your take on the sketch too!.. hope your not working too hard:)xx
Love and hugs,
Marjorie xx