Friday 14 November 2014

A Tree For Christmas Plus New LOTV Goodies


Hi there crafty peeps and hope you are all OK today.
It started off very dark and windy here in Chester but the sun is out now, even if it is a tad on the chilly side.

I’ve got a little(ish) Christmas tree to share and I just have to tell you about some fab stuff that’s coming out soon over at Lili of The Valley.

Firstly,  it’s the last open day of the year over at the shop on the 22nd November.
Our last one of the year is always a bit special and this one will be no different.
There’s a lovely Christmas atmosphere and the shop looks beeeeeeeyoutiful.

Also, there are 2 workshops that I’m doing, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, and we have some lovely stuff to make.

The morning session will focus on gifts that you can make to give away (or keep your self if you can’t bear to part with them lol).
I will just say that chocolate is involved in one and everybody on that workshop will get a pack of our very special LOTV choccies!!

The afternoon session will, as always,  be the card making workshop and we will make 2 lovely Christmas cards.

I  think there may be some spaces left so if you fancy joining me for a crafty day filled with laughter and cake, then give the shop a ring (0113 257 8778) or email our Erica  - erica@liliofthevalley.co.uk

Anybody going to the shop will also be the first to get their hands on some brand new stuff which is due to be released on 24th November

Firstly …..

newpaperpadsnov14

.. we have 3 brand new and stonkingly gorgeous paper pads.

And …

… as you know cos we have been sneakie peeking them, there’s also ….

10cutenewstamps14

… 10 brand new and super cute stamps.
Have you picked your faves yet from this release?

And  ……

…  if you fancy a chance at winning these brand new goodies, all you have to do is  ……

competitionad


Also, don’t forget to enter the last challenge over at the Ideas To Inspire Blog.
As it is the last one, if we beat the  highest number of entries there will be a couple of  extra prizes. It’s a nice easy theme as well – it’s

Merry Christmas

so we just want to see Christmas cards or projects.
Nip
over here and check it out of you get a sec and good luck to everybody who enters : )

OK now for my tree.

What do you think?

IRL it looks much nicer than on this pic (that’s right, blame the photographer!!) and it's really light, pretty and sparkly.

I just painted a paper cone with white pant then using the good old hot glue gun, I added some fab stuff from The Ribbon Girl - .

Silver Sparkle Twine 
4mm Flat Back Pearl White Bead Trim
,
White Tulle
,
32mm White Pure Silk ribbon

and my fave ….

a 15mm Clear Crystal & Diamante embellishment.

The chunky glass glitter is the sort that you use in floristry – a lot of shops will sell it – and although it is a bit messy to put on (add it on small sections) it does look nice once you’re finished (and not dull like it looks on this pic).

I think it’s  a great way to use up all of the little bits and bobs that you have in our stash.

Right I better be off.
Thank you for sticking with it if you made it this far down the post (and bless your heart xx).
It’s Friday so the weekend is almost on us yayyyyy.  I have 2 little dinks in residence tonight so no doubt this time tomorrow I will have the mother of all headaches as little Thea is very loud and very shrill!! How a small child can generate so many decibels is beyond me.

Good job she is super cute!!

Have a fab weekend and hugs to all xxx 

 

2 comments:

Sue said...

Your tree is gorgeous Dawny, such a beautiful design and I love the sparkle.
I really wish I lived near enough to attend the LOTV open day, maybe one day I will.
I hope you have a fabulous time with your Grandchildren and a wonderful weekend too.
hugs Sue xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

I love this beautiful tree - so sparkly and fabulous! The glass glitter looks brilliant, I'll be on the lookout for some!
Rebecca.
x