Tuesday 25 November 2014

A New Thing

Hi there peeps and hope you are all OK today : )

It’s time for a new challenge over at Papertake Weekly and we have something new for you today.

As it’s the last one of the month there’s still our sketch challenge but there are also a take your pick idea so that you can choose a different one if you’d prefer, or you can combine if you’re feeling brave lol.

Nip over and check it all out if you get a sec – we hope you like the new idea xx

So …

… here’s what I did.

I used sketch #96 and also the ribbon and / or lace theme.

The image is from the Lili of The Valley  Art Pad 18 - Winter Wonderland and I just gave it a dousing in some glitter.
They are worth their weight in gold these art pads I think.

The papers are from LOTV  Frosty Christmas 8x8 paper pad.

A brace of double bows made from38mm white organza ribbon and 25mm red satin ribbon, both from The Ribbon Girl
I topped them with a button I found in my stash.

 

LOVING these Holly Berry Red Dewdrops from The Ribbon Girl : )

And I used Sir Tim’s Snowflake On The Edge die as well.
I’ve used it for workshops but I’m not sure I’ve used it on one of me cards!!

The two snowflakes are Marianne Design Creatables - Snowflakes Style 1 from Dies To Die For.

I also edged the central element of the card with Tim’s OTE die, covered them in glitter …. then promptly covered them up with the rest of the card.

Doh!!!

Right, on that dopey note,  that’s me done for today.

Enjoy the rest of your Tuesday and stay warm and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

7 comments:

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Dawny,mlovely laoyout. Hope you are keeping well and had a good day on saturday - l never made it upstairs as was a bit of a dash in and out. Take care x Susan x

Analia Cristina said...

Hi,this is a very beautiful card,a nice winter village!!!

Ribbon Girl said...

nice card Dawny and love the colours, nice and cheerful!

Sharon said...

Beautiful card, love the layout and the touch of red really brightens it up.
Sharon x

Marjorie said...

Love this Dawny!! I do love these art pads too:)..
Hugs,
Marjorie x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dawny :-) such a cute image and I love the papers and layout, the sparkle and Twinkly Christmas sentiment are fabulous too :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

So gorgeous, such a fab colour scheme!
Rebecca.
x