Tuesday 11 November 2014

A Little Old Sneaky Peekie

Howdy sweet peeps and long time no see lol.
I hope that everyone is OK

It’s been an eventful few weeks to say the least. We have completely gutted my old craft room and I now have a nice shiny new one – I’ll put some pics on here as soon as I get them done. I hurt my arm in the process but I was always going to do something daft – it’s just how it is with me!!  But who would have thought that carrying a load of wooden planks would hurt so much!!

Anyway we are back in the crafty swing of things now and today I have a little sneakie peekie for you which is also my card for this weeks Papertake Weekly and our theme is

2 or 4 Legs

So ..

… this is what I did (I have used 2 lots of 2 legs lol).

Do you like the  image?
It’s one of the brand new
Lili of The Valley release and it’s called Secretly Yours. 
Although it isn't technically a Chrimbly image, I think it could double up as one.

I coloured it with the following Copics -

  Skin – E000, E00, E13, R00, R02 
Hair – E31, E35, E39, E50
The rest – B0000, B000, B00, B02, B05, B93, B95, E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, E39, E42, E50, E81

The papers are Winter Wishes and the sentiment is from SET 75 - Christmas Wishes, both of course from Lili of The Valley.


I covered the punched holly leaves with glitter and added some Holly Berry Red Dewdrops from The Ribbon Girl
I love how they look.



The bow is made from 38mm white organza and topped off with a Red Small Polka Dot Spotty Button.



I love her twinkly collar – very glam and Christmassy.



So that's my card done and I will be back soon as soon with some more crafty stuff plus my giveaway for my 1000th post – I haven't forgotten peeps, I m just putting it all together.

Right I better be off cos I have work to do then we are off to check out the new Waitrose – I can feel the diet slipping, nay hurling itself at great speed right out of the window!!!

Have the fabbiest of days and sending nice to be back hugs to all xxx

 

21 comments:

Marjorie said...

It's so lovely to see you Dawny, and your card is gorgeous... lovely image from LOTV... and I love all the glitter and sparkle!!.. Hope your arm injury wasn't too serious:)..
Big hugs,
Marjorie xx

ribenaruby said...

Hi Dawny, such a wonderful new image, how does LOTV do it. It works really well on your christmas card and welcome back! Ruby x

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Dawny!! LOVE this image and your coloring is gorgeous!! Love everything!!
hugs, Sharon

Debs said...

Totally adorable card Dawny - so beautifully coloured and I love the sparkle.
Hope the arm isn't too badly injured.
Debs xx

Analia Cristina said...

Hi,very beautiful card,the children are very sweet!!!Greetings!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good to see you hun, hope that arm is better soon. Look forward to the pics of the new craftroom. Gorgeous card, bought those papers at the NEC along with two of the new stamps, one on my blog today. Loving this one and how great to use it for Christmas too. Fab sketch, hugs x

Ann-Marie said...

A beautiful card, love the colour scheme and cute image and all the sparkles. Take care, Ann-Marie xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

so nice to see you blogging again Dawny!! hope your arm is ok now. I know what you mean about Waitrose, we have a new Morrisons and it's just bursting with naughty things that jump into the trolly!! Mary x
ps and your card is lovely!!

Dotty Jo said...

Totally adorable, Jo x

Sue said...

I LOVE this image and think it could be used for so many different occasions. Your colouring is stunning and your design is wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Dawny, love the sweet new stamp and so looking forward to seeing the full range. Beautifully coloured as always.
Hope you are keeping well despite the craft room accident x Susan x

Sharon said...

Gorgeous card Dawny, love the LOTV stamp and the sparkle.
Sharon x

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Dawny, what an absolutely darling image and so beautifully colored! So excited to hear about your new craft room but sorry to hear about your arm!! Hope you are feeling better soon! Hugs!

debby4000 said...

Such an adorable Christmas card. Look forward to pic of the new craftroom.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dawny :-) the image is adroable ,, super cute :-)

I have to admit, I nearly fell off me chair when I saw you had a card up ;-) lol :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Lorraine A said...

oops ,, meant to add,, hope your arm feels better soon xxx

Bunny said...

This is the cutest card. I love the image.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Great to have you back Dawny, you've been missed. Hope your arm gets better soon and look forward to seeing the pics of your new room. Hubby is just putting the finishing touches to my new room and I can't wait to be fully set up in it.
A great card, gorgeous image you haven't lost your touch, lol, your cards are always fabulous - love 'em.
Lorraine

Julie said...

Super cute Dawny and I love the brown and blue colour scheme.

misteejay said...

Fabulous card Dawny.
Hope your injury is well on the mend so that you can enjoy your new crafting space.
Toni xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so adorable, I love the cute image and fabulous sparkly holly leaves.
Rebecca.
x