Thursday 17 July 2014

Little Blossom

007 copy_thumb[10]

 

Good morning sweet peeps, and a very happy Thursday to everybody x

It’s my turn to host the post over at the DTDF Cutey Crafts blog and the card I’m sharing today features the little cutie above.

 

001 copy_thumb[5]

She is CC Designs - Pollycraft – Blossom and I coloured her with these Copics -

Skin – E000, E00, E13, R00, R02
Hair – E31, E35, E39, E50
The rest – B63, BG0000, BG10, BG15, R00, R02, R05, YG00

The papers are from the new Echo Park - Simple Life - Dots & Stripes 6 x 6 Pad.
I LOVE these colours together
. 

 

 

 

004 copy_thumb[2]

 

I actually used an Impression Obsession die here – it’s a Square Cutout Border die.
I curled it slightly then stuck it down so that it bevelled in the middle. 
Then I promptly covered it up with some chopped up leaves cut with a
Memory Box Lavish Branch and some little Wildflower Patch flowers.  

Am I the only one that does that???
Sometimes even I don't understand myself!!!!

The sentiment is from my my all time fave LOTV  Sentiments to Fit Scroll set.

 

 

I did a bit of 3D-ing with the flower – like you do!!

And there’s a bit of glitter in there as well, just for a change lol.

 

Another helping of Sue Wilson’s bow die.
I’m rather liking this bad boy : )

 

 

002 copy_thumb[3]

 

003 copy_thumb[5]

So that’s my card and that’s me done for today and I’m off to do some work.

Have a great day and huggiest of hugs to all xx

3 comments:

Malika said...

So cute that card

Malika

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Dawny love the image and fabulous design
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is super, what a cute card, Love Hazel (Didos) x