Wednesday 28 December 2011

Pink To Make The Boys Wink :)

Picture 007c copy

Hi there peeps and I hope that you are all OK today :)

It’s that time of the week when we get all transatlantic and head over to the Simon Says Stamp Challenge where this week we have our

Anything Goes theme

so time to really get creative and enjoy yourselves.

There’s a rather nice voucher up for grabs as well ….

… see what I mean :)

And the lucky winner can spend it all ….

 

right here.

And there’s lots of fab things that are new in so nip and check it all out here if you get a sec peeps.

Picture 001c copy

So here’s  the card and once again I couldn’t help using one of the new Magnolia stamps from the new collection. I coloured her with these Copics -

E000, E00, E11, E21, R11, R20 (skin), E41, E43, E50 (hair), R85, RV0000, RV00, RV10 (everything else)

The papers were a prezzie from my fab friend Lols thank you chick xxxx – and they are Kaiser Crafts Pink Gelato and they are beautisimous!!!

Picture 004c copy

Ohhh yes, the dynamic duo are back :)

Well they never really went away to be honest lol!! The old faithful Magnolia leaf and swirl  and  Tilda Lace Die just look so pretty IMHO

Picture 005c copy

Here’s something a bit different.

I added some Diamond Stickles to a Prima Flower, topped it with a small die cut  Magnolia Doily Flower, added a rolled rose cut from a nestie and popped a small pearl in the centre.

Then I finished it off with a few leaves punched with Martha’s Branch Punch 

Picture 006c copy

A few more teeny Hero Arts 3mm pearls :)

Picture 002c copy

Picture 003c copy

And we’re done.

I’m off back downstairs in a tick. It’s gone so cold here today and we’ve been out with Kyla on the little scooter that she got from Santa. We have a cycle track near here which is fairly smooth and flat so its perfect for her to trundle up and down on and there’s not a car in sight. However there are fields either side so the wind gets up sometimes and we got back ever so slightly cold so R has lit the stove and I am going to park myself in front of it and I will not be moving for the rest of the evening lol!!

Before I go I just have to say a very Happy Birthday to my aunty who is 21 yet again today, She has been 21 for the last 50 odd years, and I'm beginning  to think she is making it up now!! Kyla and I baked her a cake this morning and verrry nice it was too. We also baked biscuits and I must confess that I thought they would end up inedible the way she was pummelling the dough, but they were actually rather nice, if a bit sickly because of the mountain of icing she dolloped  on top of each one, bless her!! That kid LOVES to bake, she really does and she puts her little heart and soul into it :)

Anyhoos, take care me darlins, have a fab evening and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

9 comments:

yvon said...

Hi Dawny,
Hope you're all warmed up now. Just love to read all your stories about Kyla, they make me smile.
Your card is a stunner, as allways.
Hugs, Yvon

Unknown said...

Hi Dawny, how are you doing sweetie, hope you had a great Christmas! Love your pink cutie card, it's still one of my fav. colours! You have a great Newyearsevening hun, hugs Frea

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Gorgeous, Dawny!! I love the whole layout and the rolled flowers are just fab!

*mwah*
Steph
Simon Says Stamp!

Mrs Wonka said...

very cute card!

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and that you have a happy new year.

Mrs Wonka x

Elaina said...

Such a pretty card, it certainly will make the boys wink and the girls too!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Dawny :-) so pretty and girly ,, all the details are beautiful :-)

aww,, sounds like you had a nice fun time baking with Kyla :-) and am sure they tasted yummy :-)

Happy New Year :-)
luv
Lols x x x

June Nelson said...

Wow this is beautiful, I wish I could get the hang on making those flowers like you lol stunning xxxxxxxxxxx

Jo said...

Hi Dawny, fantastic cards as always, Happy New Year to you. Hugs Jo x

Sandy said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the fabby flower you created, I'm a new follower too!
Happy New Year,
Sandy