Monday 19 December 2011

The Most FABULOUS Colour Combi – And No Pink In Sight :)

Picture 008c copy

Morning lovelies and don’t come too near to the screen cos I am streaming with a cold (or man flu as it is sometimes known!!)

It’s that time of the moth when we head over and catch up with the lovely Mary & Andrea over at The Ribbon Girl Blog and this month is one of my fave ever colour combis ever that doesn’t involve pink ….

colour challenge label 14

… and here it is.

There is also a super dooper prize up for grabs …

december prize

.. and who  wouldn’t want to win that bundle of gorgeousness??

Not only that but the DT cardage is just jaw droppingly fab so nip and check it all out when you get a sec. The thing I love about this team is that there are always very different styles and lots of  ideas and  inspiration :)

So …

Picture 001c copy

… here is what I did.

The image is one of the new Tildas from the latest kit  and I coloured this little sweetie with the following Copics -

E000, E00, E11, E21, R11, R20 (skin), E41, E43, E50 (hair), E0000, E40, E42, E50, G99, R02, R05, R17, R27, R59, YG01 (the rest).

All the papers are from Pink Petticoat.

Picture 005c copy

Drool drool – this 38mm faux silk ribbon is a dream to work with and makes the most stunning bows – love it :) And I topped it off with a little black small polka dot spotty button

Picture 002c copy

Picture 003c copy

So there you have it and I was quite pleased with how this card turned out.

So that’s me done – another short one cos I am not feeling 100%. We went to Cornwall for the weekend to see R’s mum and while we were there we had a  tour of a vineyard there which was amazing.  But it was unexpected and it was also very cold indeed and el dingbat here had on a black lacy top and no coat!! So that, combined with sitting in the car with his Lordship for over 6 hours while he was snotting and sneezing everywhere on Friday night clearly did not help. And just in time for 25th as well when I am cooking for 9 this year (nice!!).

Oh well, we will survive 'I’m sure. Have a great day and hopefully see you tomoz!!

Hugs to all xxx

7 comments:

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just beautiful !!! I so love that ribbon you used to dear. Just a gorgeous card hon. So sorry to hear you are sick. I do hope you get to feeling better soon hon. Big hugs

craftymum said...

wow. your card is stunning Dawny
hugs sarah x
p.s. hope you are better soon

June Nelson said...

Wow this is gorgeous and tha tbow is out of this world its beautiful xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card.
Hope you feel better soon.
luv
Debby

Berry said...

This is so fab Dawny I love this colour combo and those new Tildas! I do hope you are feeling better soon too hugs Rebekah xx

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow how cool is she love the big beautiful bow and your colours really is so different ! Just wanted to thankyou for all your inspiration this year !! I would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas & A Very Happy new Year Lots of Crafty Hugs Kitty ;0)x

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx