Friday 19 February 2016

It’s A Beautiful Day

Good morning crafty friends. 
I have another card to share today and I made this one using the  Sew Pretty - Home Sweet Home Oval Frame, Sew Pretty - Have a Beautiful Day Circle Frame and Tonic Pinhole Layering Square Die Sets.



It’s a really straightforward card to put together – just a bit of matting and layering.
It’s quite a big card -  I started with an 8x8 card base.





The sentiment is from the Sew Pretty - Have a Beautiful Day Circle Frame. I just stuck it down onto some card, cut a fishtail in one end and stuck it down with my glue gun.

I made a rolled rose just for a change but this time I used the new dies so that the stitch detail was included.




So that’s it from me for today but before I go, I’ll leave you with a sneakie peekie  of my last sample card for this release…



DSCN1646sp

… and it’s this one here - very bright and zingy!!

Have a lovely day and thank you for stopping by.

Hugs to all xxx

No comments: