Sunday 21 February 2016

Card Box Tutorial

 

Morning lovelies.

You asked me so I’ve put together a little pictorial of how to assemble the card box.

Most of us are visual learners so I hope it helps.

We are a bit pic heavy but here goes ……

 

 

 

 

 

So there you go – I put this together quite quickly and  I’ve spotted quite a few typos in here which I will fix when I get a sec.
Sausage fingers strikes again!!

I hope that helps and please do let me see the projects you make with it – I am a very nosey person!!

Right I am off to the NEC now.

Have a great day whatever you are doing and hugs to all xx

2 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous tutorial Dawny and have a lovely time at NEC
Dianne xx

ShirleyM said...

great tutorial = so easy to follow with photos, thank you! I love the die you used. can you tell me whose it is? thanks again