Tuesday 5 June 2012

Extremely British or What!!!!!

Picture 014 copy    

Hi there lovely peeps and hope that you are all OK on this very grey and damp  British day today.

It’s the last day of our Bank Holiday and to be honest we haven't done anything at all because Rich had to work :(  plus we have 10 chicks to look after (I say we but as I have been here and he hasn't then it should be ‘I’ lol!!!)  and that takes up a lot of time and effort and even my poor old crafting had to take a back seat , boo hisss!!!

But it looks like I am back on track now, and just in time to go back to work – aint that typical –  but I’ve had to share my card for this week’s Papertake Weekly with the LOTV  Jubilee Special –  just a little more time  left to enter if you haven’t already.

So this week over at Papertake Weekly, it’s all about doing your own thing cos our theme is

Anything Goes

with an option to make a boys / man’s / Father’s Day card (I didn't!!)

and ….

Picture 010 copy

… this is what I did - jolly British or what, with the patriotic colours and the teapot!!! The image is of course from Lili Of The Valley and it’s called Time For A Cuppa.

Stupidly (not like me I know!!)  I didn't write down the Copics colours but I’ve tried to  remember which ones I used!!

Skin – E000, E00, E11, E21, R00, R20

Hair – E50, E81

The Rest – B00, B39, B93, B95, B97,  E50, E81, R02, R05, R17, R27, R59

The FAB papers are all from this ….

fqb_touroflondon_LRG

… here, which is the FQB Tour of London collection by Nitwits

 

Picture 013 copy

Rather than use ribbon, I thought that this red and white check Bias Binding was perfect for the card cos it reminds me of old fashioned tea shops. It is of course from Mary & Andrea over at The Ribbon Girl.

Picture 011 copy

Picture 012 copy

So that’s me done for today and I’ll be back tomoz with some more cardage.

Until then, have the fabbiest of days peeps and huggiest of hugs to all xxx

7 comments:

Lynne wilkes said...

What a beautiful card,x

Sandi said...

oh my this is just stunning, hugs

Unknown said...

Oh wow this is stunning. The coloring is amazing and your paper and design really showcase this cutie

misteejay said...

I'm just loving all the Red/White/Blue that is around at the moment - your card is fabulous.

Toni xx

Berry said...

Gorgeous work Dawn what fun papers those Nitwits are too! Hugs Rebekah xx

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, such a cute card!

Love it

hugs Bine

shampylou30 said...

fab card love this colour combo sue xxx