Thursday 27 October 2011

A Fairy Sweet Little Number :)

Picture 006c copy

Morning peeps and I hope that your retinas are still in one piece after the bright display here yesterday lol!!

We are almost at the end of the week and it’s time to head on over to the Lili Of The Valley Thursday challenge where this week we have a sketch by Bev

.. this one here.

Picture 001c copy

So here’s my card and once again I actually did stick to the sketch  lol!!!
This is actually a card for a friend of mine.  By the time this post goes out she hopefully will have had it if my little ‘helper’ did her job properly!!! But I won’t put her name on here just in case!!!

I used Birthday Fairy cos I haven’t used one of these little sweeties for a while and I went a bit mad with me ‘E’ numbers as you can see from the list of Copics ….

E000, E00, E11, E21, R11, R21 (skin), E42, E50 (hair), E15, E29, E31, E33. E35, E37, E41, E57,  R85 RV0000, RV000, RV00, RV10 (the rest).

I also outlined the image quite heavily with Glamour Dust cos I like the way it makes it really stand out.

The papers are all from the Nitwits  Grin ‘n’ Bear It collection – the most delish shades of pinks and browns I think.

Picture 005c copy

A bit of texture which I like!!

I used some 40mm white cotton lace and tied a strip of 15mm shocking pink no 72  microdot satin ribbon round it and then topped it off with a sparkly button.  It makes it a bit stronger and it sits on the card better if you attach a thin strip of card to the centre of the lace first – the bit you cover up with the ribbon.

All the above are of course available from Ribbon Girl

Picture 002c copy

The pretty pink pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts – gorgeous :)

Picture 003c copy

So that’s the old card done but  before I go,  I just HAVE to tell you about these little cuties ….

NOV2011LAUNCH2

They are some of the new release which will go on sale on 10th November,  but if you are going to the SECC or NEC you will be able to get hold of them there.

They are just adorable aren't they :)

And have you seen these ….

SET 17 - Grunge Christmas Postmarks

You don’t have to wait for these cos they are now available and they are the new Grunge Christmas Postmarks Stamps Set which you can see here.

Right I’m to do some work but have the fabbiest of days and I’ll see you tomoz.

Huggiest of hugs to all xxx

14 comments:

Larisa said...

Very cute card! Love this image so much!!

Annette said...

stunning, and love all that pink.
Annette
xx

kelly ledder said...

Wow fabulous card x

Unknown said...

Wow I love this, the colours and image are gorgeous xxx

Helen said...

what a lovely card. Regards.

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous♥

Berry said...

This is fab Dawny I love all the pink and may just have to pop over and get those grunge postmarks! Hugs Rebekah xx

June Nelson said...

This is beautiful Dawn and of course my fav colour combo pink!!! love it xxx

Marjorie said...

Awh!! This is so sweet hun, love the image and papers..just stunning!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous beautiful card Dawny, adorable image.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

dutchess said...

shocking pink....yes.... its just fab!!!really eye catching and a perfect match for that nitwits paper a really great card! you have such a lovely individual style.....clean and crisp....perfect take care and have a good weekend Margaret

Nona said...

Such a darling card! And your coloring is amazing :)

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Steph said...

Soooo sweet! I love this image and your colouring and choice of colours are so beautiful! x